Well it's that time of the year, to make all those great resolutions. And then see how long it takes me to break each one. This year I think I am going to do it a little differently. Separate lists.... a sexual resolution list, career resolution list and of course a personal resolution list. See which one I am able to fulfill (or break) faster!!
Sadly, it looks like I am entering the new year with a cold unless I can miraculously fight it. I hate being under the weather. I warned Mr. Prize that I was feeling a cold coming on, he didn't care. Hope he doesn't get sick...although I did warn him.
Surprisingly, I saw the sexy doctor today. Remember him? the one at the Starbucks and the hospital. Yeah, I haven't seen him in awhile. I looked like crap today....was avoiding everyone but I had to have my coffee fix. At the 7-11, I am getting my coffee and all of a sudden hear someone behind me whisper in my ear, Happy New Year! I turn around to his great big smile (he actually startled me). I have come to the conclusion this man likes to catch me off guard.
Hey happy new year, I said and finished making my coffee. Today, I was not feeling sexual and I certainly wasn't in the mood for games. I kept it purely professional, talking shop only. Big plans for the new years? he asked me. Nope, just hanging with my family.
I went to go pay for my coffee and he was there....he insisted on paying for it. "Well this isnt the Starbucks I was hoping to have with you" I giggled, remembering our first meeting on the side of the road. He was different today. He was less cocky and suave. I liked him better. I told him I would stop by (for business) the beginning of the year. He smiled with those gorgeous eyes. BUSINESS, I said to him. I'm a married lady. And he laughed. (and inside I was hysterical laughing--look at me using the I'm married card here!!)
He walked me to my car.... "Happy New Year Married Lady!" Oh man, that was funnier than he would ever know. Yeah! He is sweet, cute and I have to keep my distance. But I'm glad we met today, it put a smile on my face.
And I have come to a new conclusion.....no more Firemen!! Yup! Another one contacted me through Ashley and I am not going for the three stricks and you are out. Something is strange about these firemen.....they all appear, come on real strong and then poof--they are gone. I think their hoses are all tangled or something?!?
4 comments:
you didn't mention any resolutions beyond no firemen. You could at least post the sexual ones here!
A doctor on your mind, and tangled hoses I guess..
;-)
Sorry to hear about your cold, hope you feel better soon. I'm looking forward to hearing your solutions. I guess I have to think of mine as well.
Take care
-scarlett =0)
I wish you all the best in the New Year. Lots of good health and even better sex and see you next year! :)
Maybe you use an injection, it's always good for what ails you.
Post a Comment