
Peace of Mind. One thing about a pleaser, they can't stand one someone is mad at them. They can't take it when they aren't on good terms with someone.
I am a pleaser. And it was eating me up that Soulmate Chris and I were on bad terms but even more that Mr. Government and I were not even talking. I know, it shouldn't bother me but it did. Actually I didn't realize how much it bothered me until this morning.
Soulmate Chris and I have been emailing back and forth a little. Totally surface and podcast talk but I really missed him. Not in the sexual way but in the spiritual way. I missed out talks, sharing stuff etc. etc. So for now, I am at peace we are talking.
But--Mr. Government. He was furious with me after our last email exchange. I guess he didn't appreciate the You need a prostitute remark. I was rude but he really flipped me out. I mean he was my longest and first affair....the thought that he would be gone forever was eating away at me.
Well, my thoughts....I will email to say Happy Holidays. If I got no response in the usual answer on the 3rd day, there was nothing more I could do. Within 15 minutes, I hear my text. Yes, it was him wishing me a happy holiday and saying hi. A surprised relief came over me. A sense of peace (and I'm sure in the back of my mind, a sense of hope for the future). I did not write back, I want to leave the door open. Not for this week, or next month or maybe even 6 months.....or ever. But I feel so much better with that door open.
This morning I woke up and I had been dreaming about him. Funny how the mind works. You know when you open your eyes and your barily awake and you are still dreaming (I guess the alarm woke me out of it). . I was dreaming that I was in his arms after a hot sex session. I woke up with a smile on my face, my nipples hard as a rock and I was definitely all wet. I felt like I had just had some amazing sex. So I lied there and tried to remember, I didn't want to lose it...and it came flying back to me.
We were in OUR spot. I had backed him up against the wall and began to undress him with a determined fury. It was so sexually charged....it was totally free, I was not letting him have any upper hand. I wanted him, I needed him....all my sexual desires were focused in having him. Months of yearning for him with the combination of maybe never having him again. It was as if I had to have this one sexual encounter fulfill me for the rest of my life.
I could feel the sexual energy, I could feel myself totally let go like I never did before. Not being at all self concscious about my not so perfect figure or my perky tits that just weren't as perky as they used to be----I totally let go. I devoured him as if he were my last meal. I desired him like I never desired someone before. I was determined to make this a two hour experience that we would never forget, the rest of our lives.
The dream went from me undressing him, to us savagely kissing to him fucking me hard from behind. The visual was there (mmmmmmmmmm) it was the feelings that I felt in my sleep. So damn real....so damn sexually charged and intense. MY lips were everywhere with such sexual charge. I could feel him fucking me, but mostly I could feel myself let go and be in a place that I have never been. A sexual euphoria. An animalistic frame of mind in a way.....mmmmmmmm....only to be there in real life.
I am a pleaser. And it was eating me up that Soulmate Chris and I were on bad terms but even more that Mr. Government and I were not even talking. I know, it shouldn't bother me but it did. Actually I didn't realize how much it bothered me until this morning.
Soulmate Chris and I have been emailing back and forth a little. Totally surface and podcast talk but I really missed him. Not in the sexual way but in the spiritual way. I missed out talks, sharing stuff etc. etc. So for now, I am at peace we are talking.
But--Mr. Government. He was furious with me after our last email exchange. I guess he didn't appreciate the You need a prostitute remark. I was rude but he really flipped me out. I mean he was my longest and first affair....the thought that he would be gone forever was eating away at me.
Well, my thoughts....I will email to say Happy Holidays. If I got no response in the usual answer on the 3rd day, there was nothing more I could do. Within 15 minutes, I hear my text. Yes, it was him wishing me a happy holiday and saying hi. A surprised relief came over me. A sense of peace (and I'm sure in the back of my mind, a sense of hope for the future). I did not write back, I want to leave the door open. Not for this week, or next month or maybe even 6 months.....or ever. But I feel so much better with that door open.
This morning I woke up and I had been dreaming about him. Funny how the mind works. You know when you open your eyes and your barily awake and you are still dreaming (I guess the alarm woke me out of it). . I was dreaming that I was in his arms after a hot sex session. I woke up with a smile on my face, my nipples hard as a rock and I was definitely all wet. I felt like I had just had some amazing sex. So I lied there and tried to remember, I didn't want to lose it...and it came flying back to me.
We were in OUR spot. I had backed him up against the wall and began to undress him with a determined fury. It was so sexually charged....it was totally free, I was not letting him have any upper hand. I wanted him, I needed him....all my sexual desires were focused in having him. Months of yearning for him with the combination of maybe never having him again. It was as if I had to have this one sexual encounter fulfill me for the rest of my life.
I could feel the sexual energy, I could feel myself totally let go like I never did before. Not being at all self concscious about my not so perfect figure or my perky tits that just weren't as perky as they used to be----I totally let go. I devoured him as if he were my last meal. I desired him like I never desired someone before. I was determined to make this a two hour experience that we would never forget, the rest of our lives.
The dream went from me undressing him, to us savagely kissing to him fucking me hard from behind. The visual was there (mmmmmmmmmm) it was the feelings that I felt in my sleep. So damn real....so damn sexually charged and intense. MY lips were everywhere with such sexual charge. I could feel him fucking me, but mostly I could feel myself let go and be in a place that I have never been. A sexual euphoria. An animalistic frame of mind in a way.....mmmmmmmm....only to be there in real life.
I wish there was someone that could take me there. someone who could give me such a powerful aura. Oh, I have experienced it but not for such a long period. It usually occurs just before and at orgasm. In this dream, it was constant, consistent and damn....memorable.
The Fuck of a Lifetime....mmmmmm
The Fuck of a Lifetime....mmmmmm
Yeah!! So today I am back in reality but I noticed I have a little extra smile today. A little extra feeling happy. Hey, it was just a dream but damn.....I'll take the motivation and sexual fulfillment however I can get it!
Now that was a SWEET WET DREAM!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Amazing - the way you can talk about even a dream and get the reader horny!
Cool..
yeah sometimes dreams seem SO REAL..
I have had that happen a few times.. I could swear it had happened.. only to wake up... but the memory is SO crisp in the mind...
Well maybe this is a sign of sorts...
keep the door open..
the physical sex- will be even better...
Sometimes its hard to decide what I like best the hot posts or the great pics that you post! Love that pic of the girl with the candy cane! And then the post before this one...well God a girl could drown herself looking at that eye candy! Happy hoidays! Cheri
Hugs
Des
Post a Comment