Okay, I found some missing frogs!
Actually they emailed me.
Mystery Man---things are tough on a some major fronts (his words not mine). He can't have a distraction now and he wouldn't be good company....he will call me when things get better....
So, what do you think?! I am going to not freak, be understanding, believe him and hope that we will get together again in the future. Then, after things settle, I will kick his fucking ass for playing with my head and playing the MIA game. But for now, I am going to understand but I cannot get back into it thinking he will come and go like Mr. Government.....
New Guy- oh my...this guy has been through hell and back this past week. Wifey had an accident which required plastic surgery, he was diagnosed with some issues when he thought he was having a heart attack and was rushed to the hospital....Geez....what drama. I feel normal for a change....
So, am I the KISS OF DEATH?! Very Scary here.....!!
And then on an up note. The Blogger Guy. Well quite honestly, he is fucking hot, delicious, sweet and I am really into him. We connected and could talk and talk for hours. It's nice. Except that, well, we are so damn far apart. Why are these men so far away?
Actually, I told Mr. Prize about him. He's having the time of his life juggling some women. He is so damn cute....he said I could borrow his apartment for a rendezvous with him. Of course, I would love to join you both.......two men pleasing you at once.... Oh man....something was a little strange there. I would have sex in that bed with two different men and it wasn't even my bed. And a threesome? Well the first meeting, I want Mr. Blogger to myself......100%.....I want to enjoy him...every inch of that pix he sent me....with that hot defined chest....okay, I can't think anymore....it is time to masturbate!!!
UPDATE TODAY: Like a dog in heat, Mr. Blogger had my mind spinning....such a great connection...I walked around horny all damn day.....mmmm.....
No comments:
Post a Comment