
Well its obvious....my life is an I Love Lucy episode and I actually cause most of the moments.
Long Distance Lover and I have been going back and forth a couple of times today....he is amazing. So open, so sweet, so easy to talk to. We are laughing, giggling and just really enjoying each other. I can't wait for our meeting. I feel like I know him forever....
Do you believe there are different levels of love? Long Distance Lover was howling from me. I think I am his entertainment committee sometimes....well for me, there are different levels to love which he was unaware of....until tonight.
There's
Luv Ya! --which is a friendship like term that means you are extremely special to me and I love all that you do for me and say.....
Love You!--means you mean so much to me.....sometimes used to finish up a conversation with a family member, friend or a boyfriend. A form of love and caring.
I Love You!--from the heart...you really care about that person. They mean a lot to you...its the tone that counts here.....a light tone is still a really caring approach. A serious tone is more of the I am falling in love with you I love you.
I am in Love with you--no doubt about it...this is the real mcCoy. this is real, real love.
So today, we are on the phone. My house was in chaos. Someone was here...we were finishing up a conversation...we had just had phone sex...(I will get to that later) and I was trying to figure out what to say without this person catching on to who was on the phone AND I wanted Mr. Long Distance Lover to know that I cared about him. So, I started to say Love You (she would think it was a friend, family member) and he would know that I cared. Well all of a sudden...
"I Love You" comes out of my mouth. He was dead silent, I was shocked but couldn't say anything else because I had my poker face on....Geez.....now if that didn't make him run!!
so I am frantically, emailing him to try to explain the different levels of love. And I am trying to explain that I didn't mean that I am IN love with you. And boy oh boy, this was getting crazy. And he didn't IM me back......
Finally he sends me a note that his email wasnt working and that he missed me. So he hadn't received any of my messages....LOL....so I call him. And I go through all the levels of love etc. etc. etc. blah, blah, blah...diarhhea of the mouth. And he says "I wasn't sure I had heard you right so I said nothing. Damn, you are dangerous (which I told him that guys say and then they are usually gone)". LMAO!!
So, he is laughing hysterical and I am laughing. It was just too much. I was digging a deeper grave. So the conversation is coming to an end....and I throw him a loooooonng kiss in the phone. And he says "do you have anything else to say to me?"(with a giggle and sarcasm). Well I can't tell you how I was laughing so hard I almost peed in my pants. I am still laughing and it is hours later. Just his tone...he makes me feel so good.....I'm sure I didn't get it across but it was very, very funny.
Phone Sex
All day I was so damn horny. And when I heard his voice, it made me so happy. He wrote me these amazing emails telling me how amazing he thought I was. We've been sharing about our personalize lives....you know how important that is to me. Something that I always wanted and could never find. I may have to take care of myself....I said to him. "Can I join you?" Oh my, I took my phone and went straight for my bedroom. He called and i was lying there...waiting for him. Mmmmmm........I knew as soon as I touched my clit, it was done. Gentle circles, my shorts were off. Ohhh...I needed to cum.
Now, I asked Mr. Long Distance Lover to join me......and he did. I told him all the things I wanted to do to him....use my lips to lick circles on his cock. suck him totally until he came.....go up and down his shaft. And then I wanted him deep inside of me....mmmmmm......
He of course, told me how he wanted to be deep inside of me.....he couldn't wait to taste me.
It didn't take much for me to feel myself ready to cum...and he was right there with me.....we actually came at the same time. It was so damn hot.....mmmmmm......
To my surprise, this was his first time. He has never been able to cum by phone before. Wow! I really felt honored. It was all the working up of the weekend and we were so damn horny. It's the anticipation of our meeting......it was hot.
So, we had fun today.....he thinks I am a nut....that's okay, I am. I love having fun....fun is what is important and I make sure I am having fun everyday!!
2 comments:
Me and the guy I am seeing have been having awesome IM sex and email sex but haven't gotten round to the phone sex yet, i'm a tad nervous!
Great definitions on the levels of love, I use most of them too. Isnt it great when you have someone you can be nutty and laugh with!
Ms SD
Post a Comment