Yeah.....I am in a mood. I just don't get it. If something is over or done....fucking say something. Mystery Man and I had a great time...nothing happened....except he is MIA. I know he's alive because he got an ecard that I sent (yeah, little hint. Send ecards from www.lovingyou.com because you can see when the person opens the card. They send ya an email.
anyway, he opened my card today that I had sent the beginning of the week. And now word from him. Either its over or he was on vacation but either way...fucking respect. I can't even imagine just walking away without saying good by to someone. Not an email, not a word. It's mind blowing. Actually, New Guy did the exact same thing this week. Except he was pissed because I backed out of a hotel visit. I'm not ready...geez. We met once.
So I am devastated by Mystery Man. How could he not even say good by. We didn't have a fight, everything was fine. Just send me a fucking email to say good by or something. Even if he emails tonight....I am not answering unless he has some super duper excuse. However, I think he just decided he didn't want to cheat anymore. He hasn't been on Ashley either. Rrrrrr!!
I HATE MEN!!! I JUST WANT TO CRY....why can't I find a nice guy?
Well there is one gentleman who has been so damn sweet. MY new blogger friend. Problem is distance...but he's cute, sweet, caring and I really enjoy talking to him. Damn, I wish he was closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment