Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A New Focus

I know my postings have been quite erratic. Quite honestly, I am not as focused on my Secret Lovers as I have been in the past. I guess you can say, the rainbow is looking brighter right now for me from a business position. While the money is not yet flowing in, I have huge opportunity on the plate and well--I am working my ass off to set the groundwork. If I play it right, it could be the answer to all my financial problems..

So, horniness? I still am but it has to be surpressed. I haven't heard from Mystery Man and while I am certainly occupied these days--he doesn't know that. You know me, Miss. Insecure, I just need to know we are okay....a little note would really help. For some reason, I feel one coming on tomorrow (hopefully).

New Guy....I told him I needed a little more time. Not exactly making his day and he certainly cooled off a little but I just can't see jumping into bed with him right now. I need to meet him again to see if the chemistry is even there. Damn, he looks like a hottie and even built like a construction worker but his feminine ways are killing me.

Then there is another gentleman....a fellow blogger. We seem to have hit it off by email. He's cute, he's sweet, sexy and sincere. He's not afraid to express himself and he says the nicest things. He is also in an affair....and distance is an issue.....but I say...Go With The Flow...who knows what will happen. His little notes have been keeping me smiling and certainly making me horny....he's gives good email.

So, nothing much has changed here. I am starting to get all worked up. It seems that when it starts to hit the two week mark, I desperately need a 3 hour love session with Mystery Man. Paradise is calling me. I hope he feels the same way. Damn, I could use some tension release right now and sucking on a nice, stiff cock would certainly be a nice escape. Of course, the visualization of a guy's cock just at the entrance of my pussy..as he slowly enters me and spreads me and I wrap my juices around him...sigh....I love that feeling...

Okay, gotta go back to work. I can guarantee that if I don't see Mystery Man on Thursday, there will be some serious Masturbation posts coming up!!!

No comments: