Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Long Distance Potential Married Prince Charming

Growing up, we never had computers and the internet. I'm sure that sounds like my mother tells the story of the television arriving. So this whole sex on the internet is so damn new to most of us. I wonder what its like to grow up with it? When computers first came out, I laughed at people who had cyberspace relationships. How ridiculous was my thoughts.....and now here I am.

Mr. Blogger came into my life as someone who just wrote me a really sweet note through my blog. He just thanked me for sharing so much of myself and he told me about his marriage (similar situations). I read the whole note and he had attached a picture. Most of you who read my blog are faceless to me (as I am to you). Most of you do not even get in contact with me (and I know you as a number--returning visits). So to see this face, it made me smile. However, it also made my heart skip a beat. OMG, this hottie reads my blog regularly.....

Emails back and forth, phone calls and lately its been a couple a times a day. I could talk to him forever, I love our conversations and we have a really strong connection. He is my friend.....he turns me on....we are so damn far from each other.

When I talk to him, my heart is smiling. He is so sincere, so open and so caring. IT's a breath of fresh air from Mystery Man (where everything is a mystery). I question whether his arrival in my life made my hiatus with Mystery Man so much easier. I miss him, I want him but it's not that aching feeling in my heart.

I am content with work right now and talking with Mr. Blogger. I asked him to make me a promise today...that if it were over or if he was going to decide not to talk to me anymore --please just don't disappear. For obvious reasons, I have my heart slightly protected now--I have a fear that a man is going to make me feel amazing, make me feel like the world is so right--and then just pull the rug out from underneath me. And, it's not crazy because it keeps happening. For me, its respect. At least give the person a common courtesy of a good by. Damn you were the most intimate that human beings can be---you shared spit and other bodily fluids...they deserve a decent good by.

So now, I am here and smiling. Happy with finding my long distance lover. Happy that we just tripped over each other and hoping we will get to meet soon. He says the sweetest things to me and he really means them. He makes my heart flutter and he didn't even know it but tonight we were talking about my crazy life. He said "you are so strong. I want to take care of you a little. ". Well, I realized why those words melted my heart. I have never had someone take care of me. I was independent from a little girl and now, I am also independent. And the thought of being able to close my eyes for a few minutes and have someone protect me from the world so I can just be at peace....sounds like heaven.

So here I am. Off of Ashley for a little bit. I need a break and I am enjoying My Long Distance Lover. Actually spent the last 15 minutes on the phone with a friend I met on Married Secrets who I helped him write his new Ashley profile. I am determined to help him heal his broken heart and find him another fling....what a bizarre world it is....never in a million years did I see myself here but I am enjoying it.

XOXO

PS How weird just released Long Distance Lover is going to read this...yikes...but I always said...I have to be true to my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can a guy be jealous?

Cheri said...

Hmmm...I read your blog..you have nothing to be jealous about stud!!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

feel free to stop by any time, let me know if you like what you read

Sexy Duet said...

Isnt it funny how someone can come into your life in the strangest way and you have that instant connection - it certainly is nice when it happens.

Ms SD

Percy said...

Long distance can work on many levels.. phone and cyber are nice... BUT real sex is what is needed...

Yeah like soccer dad I am a bit jealous.. but I never e-mailed you much...
connections are special however you find them...
:-)