Monday, September 15, 2008

Ashley Fun Again!

As for the comment, that I am getting a male personality.....I have said that before. How funny! Looking back at my posts from two years ago, my entire mindset was different. I was looking for someone to help me escape. My emotions were so much deeper, my fantasies so much purer. Honestly, I have a new sense of me. I was never a girl to date more than one man at a time. I was the girl who always had a boyfriend that I was faithful to. And I always had a boyfriend. That one man who I lavished in my affection. Who the sun rose and set on.

And now, my mentality is different. Having two lovers allowed me to, as they say, not put all my emotional eggs in one basket. I like the fact that these men are not available..keeps me levelheaded and realistic. I realize I stayed away from Ashley because I knew, once I went back on...with a good attitude...back to the enjoyment of the hunt...that I would find someone. It's not cocky, its the truth. Its so much easier for a woman.

And I feel like a slut a little bit. I mean two years ago, if I guy asked have you ever been blindfolded? Have you ever (whatever he asked)...my answer would have been..no but I would like to try. Now, there isn't much a man can ask that is vanilla sex that I haven't tried. Geez...I've come a long way.

So, I went back on Ashley and found two new frogs. Yes, I am communicating with both frogs by IM and email. One frog...annoyed me today (here is a man's attitude again..lol). I saw his pix and he was handsome. He asked for mine but I got sidetracked with the children and frankly I had the oral surgery and my head is throbbing. So I didn't get to send him a pix for an hour. Like a baby, he revoked my key....I sent my picture and then he came back emailing, IMing and apologizing. So I am not sure about him. Quick on that revoke button there.

And then there is the Single Guy. Oh no. I am getting scared. He gives me those tingles and makes my heart anticipate his next email. They aren't sexual, he wants to get to know me. Its nice, he's educated...we're in the same industry. I really like him. Only problem is that he is into working out....and well, you know I get self conscious about my body. But I really like him as a person. Time is going to be an issue for meeting (I can't do those late nights or weekend nights). So I don't know....he makes me smile. He gives me those exciting sensations again. I am going to give it a shot. A single guy....breaking the rules but I am excited about it.

So that's it for now. I had the oral surgery and I am in pain so I am going to go to bed. Sweet dreams, I am back alive again!

No comments: