Been having this great talks with two new men. One is extremely sexual and it was turning me off a little. I like to get to know someone. Well after the ice cubes and writing letters on my body, we got down to talking a little about the people we are. It was great. I started to really like IMing him. We started to discuss meeting for coffee. Everything was perfect and then I said..wait, I haven't heard your voice yet. And he wouldn't call me. He said I would have to take a leap of faith. Phone records can be traced. Hmmm....yes, cell phone records but he could call me from his office. One local call is not going to set off any red flags. He refused. I told him I had to think about it. I felt my big leap was giving my number. He wouldn't bend on that. I told him I would think about it overnight but I already have my answer. I told him that I have played that Mystery Man game before and I won't do it again. I would let him know tomorrow. We signed off (he actually signed on just now for a second). Well I am holding to my guns. Not going down that path again and I don't think a call is unreasonable. It doesn't feel right so I am not going to do it.
As for single guy. Well here's the thing. We are having fantastic emails. And on the reverse side, they aren't sexual but about us.....work, favorite color...basic things. Yes, me, Cheri, does not know how to get him to the sexual side. do you not do that with single men? Is there another handbook I should be reading? I feel like a little kid with him. Nervous...excited....he mentioned a boob picture as a joke and then apologized about it. A true gentleman...now I need to get him to a sexual point. So tonight I said...I know your favorite color, now the questions get a little harder..... what is your favorite position? If he sends me back second base..I know there's no hope.
Maybe I don't know how to date single men. Is it like going back and being prim and proper and not sensual? I can do that....but I love the flirting and sensual chemistry. My oh my...something totally new to me. A man who doesn't even flirt too much in his emails. this is fun
No comments:
Post a Comment