Before I begin. Today is 9/11. And as I am writing the end of this post, I realized that this is the exact time that I looked at the television and saw the plan hit and then live watched the second plan hit. Eerily, the town fire alarms just went off. I truly believe it was in honor of those that were lost. My heart goes out to all those people who knew people who died. My heart goes out to all my friends who survived and those that gave their endless days to the cleanup. The things
they saw, haunt them till this day. A moment of silence and I dedicate this post to them. Because quite frankly, the gentleman that I know who are suffering with the post trauma and those that are fighting now for our country...would enjoy my rendezvous post!! God Bless America and All of Us!!
MY RENDEZVOUS WITH MR. PORSCHE
I can't exactly explain it. Mr. Porsche has this slightly deviant and experimental side of him. He loves to see how far he can push, just out of my comfort zone but on the border of where I am not sure what to think of something. Looking back, I can't believe we did that. OR I can't believe I let him do that. But at the time, it is hot, erotic and so damn sensual. Now, I can hardly type it, I begin to blush. So here goes.....no judging please! lol
I actually was calling to tell him let's meet tomorrow but he had the whole afternoon planned and revolving around our rendezvous. So, even though I was not as horny as I had been (actually very stressed and not even having time for the mental foreplay of the anticipation of our meeting) BUT I decided to go with it anyway.
We met at the local place in my area. And when I knocked he let me in and we kissed so gently like we always do. It's not the rip your clothes off with us, its more of a caring lover's kiss. I come running in kiss him, show him some work and then start yakking about the myspace story. He laughs, amused by me. I can see in his eyes that he finds me entertaining (and he can't wait to rip my clothes off)! And so he starts...."Ok....I want my favorite tits already" and he starts undressing me.....and we are kissing and talking and chatting and laughing. It's comfortable, it's fun. And then he gets up and goes for the toys. He has a bag filled with toys and he bought new ones for today. Oh no....I get nervous when he says that. I never know what to expect from him.
First, he takes out the ropes. And ties my hands behind my back. The thing about Japanese Love Ropes, they get tighter and tighter (I will explain later). You know those chinese finger tricks as a kid...the more you pulled the tighter it got. BINGO! These ropes did the same! And then he pulled out some new toy which I couldn't see but it had a different sound to it (little did I know I would have a new favorite toy after today).
As you may know, I enjoy the submissive role but a man has to earn it with me. I don't just role over and give in...I am feisty, I will push a little bit.....test the limits in a playful way. Let's face it, do you want a challenge or a girl that just rolls over and gives in? I am that challenge...just enough that I know that I am instigating him...
I first work my way to his cock and start sucking like a wild woman....with my hands behind my back tied up. Then he moves my head down to his balls and I am licking and sucking..I know he loves a rim job..and so I work my way down just to hear that moan. Now he pulls me up and lays me on my back. He takes out clothes pins and places them on each of my nipples. First he sucks them so they are nice and pointy and then he clips them.....licking and nibbling on them so the sting is a combination of pleasure and pain.
That's the thing with him. I am on the border of pleasure and pain. As he is lubbing up my clit and teasing me now with the vibrator, he is playing with my nipples. I am not sure if its pain or pleasure....or quite frankly a combination of both....his technique is to get my clit so engorged and get me to the point where I want to cum but not let me. My body starts bugging out.....the desire is overwhelming and my need to cum is uncontrollable. Yet, he is able to get me to the point where I would do almost anything to be able to cum. My body is craving that euphoric wave. My mind can't think about anything else but cumming. I need to cum, I have to cum or I might die!
But he knows my body so well. Knowing just how far to push me and then slightly pull back so I just miss the orgasm and begin to ravagely crave it. Wild like an animal almost. So now, I am not sure what he is doing but there is a different feeling....is it a new toy? No....he's positioning me so that I know it is a body part.....but quite frankly I just want to cum. To my surprise, he has put his toes inside of me.....yes, I was soooo open.......that he was able to insert his toes...it took him awhile....and trust me, I couldn't move much after because I felt so fill....and with him playing with my nipples, it was hard to concentrate on what he was putting in....but I did realize it was his foot. Suprisingly, it was erotic, it was hot and I needed to cum so badly....i found myself moaning and enjoying it. In an offbeat way, that is was something new (and new for both of us I found out later). It didn't get me to cum but the deviant act with my insides so wide..my body was going wild. And then, the new toy!
But first, he was also pulling at the clothes pins and my nipples were dying...the pain, the pleasure...my mind couldn't figure it out. And suddenly, I realized the ropes had gotten so tight that I couldn't feel my hands. My need to hold onto something, made the ropes tighter and tighter.....he took off the ropes as he continued to play with me and the feeling to my fingers began to come back...lol. And now the new toy!
Yes, a G Spot vibrator! Oh my, oh my! OH MY!!!!!! This little vibrator was able to reach my gspot and make me cum....actually, better than anything I've ever experienced. Taking the clips off my nipples, and the blood rushing to them.....was pain/pleasure beyond belief, my clit engorged and dying to get relief and then this Gspot vibrator that when he reached the spot...I let out such a moan....he knew he found it. My entire body went into spasms, the rush that went to every nerve ending and the out of body experience. I know I screamed in pleasure as very nerve ending tingled....I had a double orgasm.....my clit hit its high as he was rubbing and then he got my Gspot.....OH WOW! I collapsed.....tingling and enjoying the mindset of total peace and balance. Where I was, is the best place in the world. I wish I could bottle that high. It would be worth billions!
We laid there and cuddled. He holds me tight telling me how he has never seen my nipples get so damn erect just as I was cumming. He said it was wild to watch. I love my cuddling time....I truly love holding someone and being held. He knows that and I don't even have to tell him. He automatically pulls me into his arms. I know he loves when I take my nails and gently tickle his arm and chest, drawing lines and sensual circles. That's whats so great about knowing someones body and their likes. It feels amazing.
Well its his turn now. you know I have to return the favor. I work my way down his body. My mouth going right to his cock and deep throating him totally. I work that baby....up and down, my hands, my mouth and of course me fingers......oh, I try the Gspot in his ass but its not the same...it doesn't go in that easy so I use my finger. Yes, the magic finger knowing exactly where to put my finger. Knowing exactly where to massage and put pressure. Its amazing to be able to feel a man pulsating (as a woman does) actually a man's ass muscles pulsate like the walls of a woman when they are getting excited and about to cum. And so I work it and what gets him over the edge is his desire to see another woman with me. A threesome but more that the woman is there for me and that I am experiencing something new. I think most men think of two woman just pleasing them. Mr. Porsche gets off on the thought of seeing a woman pleasing me and the fact that he was the first to introduce a woman to me. So I go with it and start talking to him about it...teasing him. So, you want to see a woman licking my breasts and me licking hers? A woman eating me out as you watch?
And then, his body got those spasms that I just had and he came so hard. Now here's the thing. Mr. Porsche is so about control. And when he gets like that, he is out of control and its wild to him that I can take him to that place. He started to laugh, a belly laugh after he came. And all he kept saying was Yeah....oh boy....and laughing. As we laid there after, I asked him, why were you laughing so hard? Because I made him cum so hard and took him so out of his comfort zone.
A first for him, is not easy to find but when I do get him there....I feel honored. Double cum, orgasms that blow his mind. yes it is good between us. And then we laugh and held each other. I hate when its over. Funny thing, we couldn't get the shower to work so he was in this tub. It was hysterical. I took a pix and he flipped. I teased him with it and he quickly erased it. Trust-I told him. Hey you want to take pix of me? He responded...not your face for the world to see.
And then he gave me those little pecks I love so much. And we left. I got home and my body was at peace. My head where it needed to be.....and even this morning..I feel amazing. The inner balance. Divorce Attorney called to meet me today. Honey, I couldn't fool around if my life depended on it. As I tell ,y girlfriend, its a Cloud 9 Day. Balance...mmmmm....sex is such the perfect medicine! And BTW, my wrist is black and blue today..hehehehhe
1 comment:
Oh my that's hot. You've certainly piqued my interest in Japanese rope bondage now.
Post a Comment