So I ended up there and of course the temptation to browse around and see what is going on was just too inviting. It's like returning to your old neighborhood and wanting to visit and see what has changed.
Ashley Madison has gotten an site change. I like it. The environment has changed on there. I am shocked by how many men have their pictures available for viewing without asking for their key. So I am wondering are they just so damn arrogant or just so stupid? There's a slew of single men so of course they can have their pix up. But these married men....HELLO?!?!? I woman is browsing and come across a guy in the neighborhood--a friends friends husband. Do you think that she isn't going to tell her friend that his picture is on the site for all to see? You see, no one is going to question why that woman was on there (that fact will be dropped) but everyone is going to go look at this guys pix. And the wife will be mortified, embarrassed in front of the neighbors and friends...instant divorce.
So now here is another scenerio...a guy who puts a little line across his eyes. LOL I mean come on, what's the point. Someone who knows you is going to know that is you! I was howling today from the browse. I wouldn't even contact these men because they are too stupid. Let's see, you are in your car (oh no one would notice the car and you have a tiny line that just hides your pupil) LMAO.....
Or this one....and here's a lesson dear people. If you have any computer knowledge, you can copy the pictures on all these sites especially the ones that are visible with no keys. Hmmm...let's see.....how many men have this tattoo? Don't you think your wife knows the tattoo and all your friends know it? Show your face at this point...actually I thought this was on his ass at first...because I couldn't figure out the body parts.....Okay so that was my entertainment on Ashley Madison for the day. I did see some hot prospects BUT they were in the next state over. Damn, I have something for men in that state. I always am attracted to them. But I have learned, the distance is too far. Yes, I have sampled at least 6 of them...lol
Am I back on Ashley? I did leave my profile up today. Why? Well, I feel like Mystery Man is gone and I am sad. But you are saying, you have something great with Mr. Porsche? Yes, but I know he visits those massage parlors with happy endings with his friends (kind of grosses me out and I take it as an insult quite frankly). So....I feel I have a right to do what I want at this point. Keep all my options open for another lover. Now if Mystery Man came back...I would shut down immediately. Do you think he is still having issues or am I sitting here waiting for someone who is out screwing around?
I don't have the energy to actively pursue on Ashley right now. But I am leaving my profile open for a few days and see what may find me. Who knows, maybe Mr. Married Prince Charming is there now.
Ashley reminds me of shopping at the clearance rack of some of the upscale clothing places. There is crap and then there is some excellent items that are mixed in between. You have to dedicate the time to going through each and every item to find the gold find!! And, you have to go back regularly and go through that clearance rack. Once you know the items, its easy to spot the new ones so a regular visit goes quicker. You know the merchandise. Now you may laugh, but in my area, the rich Jaguars pull up in the morning and browse the racks...its a hobby for them and they get a high from finding that Escada jacket marked all the way down.....
So, I am back as if its the first visit to the clearance rack and I don't have the time to go through the items...so let's see if someone finds me.....that blonde Escada jacket just put back on the shelf! LOL
1 comment:
The next state over is too far? So I guess 10 states over is too far too??? Damn!
Post a Comment