Thursday, September 04, 2008

Did Sara Palin Have An Affair ?!?!!

I need to know, is there any politician that hasn't cheated on their spouse? For some reason, I don't buy this one, but you never know. Stranger things have happened. She just seems to have a whole lot of skeletons in that closet of hers.

The Enquirer reported that Sara Palin had an affair with her husband's former business associate. According to the Enquirer "Todd discovered the affair and quickly dissolved his friendship and his business associations with the guy."

Come on...the National Enquirer...has to be the truth, right? LOL

So what do you think? True or Not? And what do you think of Governor Palin?

Personally, I am undecided. I can't figure out of I like her or not. Does anyone look at the issues anymore? It seems its all about Male/Female and Black/White. Quite honestly, I do not care if they were purple and Asexual...baby, let's get to some real issue discussions already. Do we have to remind the politicians were are at war, that people are suffering in our country, that oil is out of control? I am actually leaning towards not liking her....her stand that even a woman who is rape or in an incest situation shouldn't be allowed to have an abortion. That really bothers me.

I'm sorry, I had to vent. A Cheri Political Moment. But I have to tell you....I do confess...I did look at Governor Palin's husband and thought he was attractive and I had wondered if HE cheated....hehehehhehe...I would have swore I met him on Ashley Madison! (Before the government starts snooping on me again...I'm kidding. Remember when the government came to my site daily because of Mr. Government?...too funny).

2 comments:

Sandman said...

With things like this anymore they really check their facts. Lest any angry repubs start wailing about it they were right with John Edwards.
NE was really run through the ringer with the Carol Burnett episode. After that I'm much more inclined to believe them. They're doing what the mainstream press hasn't done, confront the gop head on. I would suggest the book, "On Bended Knee," and how the press has been bullied during the Reagan days. It's only gotten worse since then.

Percy said...

funny.. if Sarah was the Democrat,.... this wouldn't be in the national enquirer but on the front page of every newspaper--ie John Edwards...

she probably did, so what? good for her... she is kinda hot actually.. ;)
yeah I would do her!!

just goes to show the news is not the liberal media the corporate media(controlled by.. I can't say republicans, the corporate media is in bed with the republicans.. my 2 cents)