My theory in life is if a doctor calls you late at night, you've got trouble. I had called for the results of all my blood tests and he didn't call me back. You see, my theory is, if there is nothing wrong, they would jump on the phone and say it. If you get the late night call, they wanted to break the news to you!! And my heart fell. Okay, what is it? Terrible blood disorder, thyroid problem or......... a sexual disease... CRAP!!
I said to him...ok doc, what is it? what is wrong?! He started to laugh...relax, you are fine. Whew!! He knows me since his first day as a resident. I was the first internal he had ever done as a student. YUP!! Such a way to be remembered in life. First twat he felt from a professional standpoint! I am still cracking up from when he asked me if I was seeing anyone yet and he was actually inside of me doing the internal. We chat all the time so this wasn't a surprise.
Okay...truth is. I got a clean bill of health. No blood disorder, okay cholesterol, okay thyroid and a clean bill of health sexually. Truth is, I may have been with a few men but I am careful and I am (and hope to continue to be) a good screener. I can say there was one guy I shouldn't have had sex with (years ago) and then there was one guy I should have never blown.
Now BJ's I do worry about. Truth is you can get a sexually transmitted disease through a BJ. So that's scary. And that is what I need to evaluate. I ALWAYS use condoms. But I don't use condoms with oral sex. I find that like sucking on a balloon. But now i have been sooooo mellow these days that I have evolved into a monogomous relationship.....
No comments:
Post a Comment