Friday, July 24, 2009

Is it a Fantasy Flashback Dream of Reality?!!!?! What the hell is it?!!?

I was standing at the door of the motel. Waiting with anticipation for him to open it. And when he did, my insides fluttered. He just peaked around the door for me to see those deep penetrating eyes staring back at me. I could feel my heart jump, my nipples harden and my clit wetten. When he opened the door...the desire was uncontrollable. I stared back into his eyes and the desire within became uncontrollable. I wanted him. I desired him. I had to have him. Yes, me desire was basically out of control at this point. I could feel the rush throughout my body. i walked in the room and we began to undress. However, I couldn't wait nor could he...he threw me up against the wall...and now I had to have him...ravage him like I never ravaged anyone in my life. Almost suck the life out of him with a kiss.... "Slow down baby" as he gently circled my mouth with his finger. Yes, I had to cage this animal. The animal of lust, the animal of passion, it can be like a fierce wolf...I tamed it for a moment..I slowed down..but I couldn't keep it undercontrol....I had to feel him, touch him, suck him...it was as if he was my lifeline...I could only tame the inner beast with his deep kisses and thrusts...and now totally undressed, I dropped to my knees and began to suck his luscious cock...I needed it, I wanted it...I never wanted anything so badly, the familiar taste was heaven...so warm and fulfilled as it slid down to the back of my throat.......and THEN I fucking woke up.

A reality dream? A fantasy flashback dream? So what the hell do you call when you dream of something that actually happened but you dreamed it BUT you also know it is your desire for it to happen again. I hardly slept last night, I tossed and turned but when I did wake up from this dream I woke up gasping and sitting straight up.

CRAP! Was all I could actually say. And honestly I am in one wicked mood this morning. That wasn't a dream about Mystery Man, that wasn't just my desire, it was a flashback in my dream. That actually happened....so damn real. $#$$# Kind of pisses me off because its disturbing to know how I want that feeling again and he won't see me. I thought maybe if I came down right now and blogged it....I might be able to get a 1/2 hour more of sleep. And, if you were wondering, I woke up drenched...so does that also count as a wet dream? Sigh

2 comments:

Cala Gray said...

Wow, I hate those types of dreams. Always leaving you want more. And yes I think that counts as wet dream!

Kimberly said...

It is the definition of wet dream! Very bizarre, very very bizarre...