Today, Mr. Porsche and I met after 5 weeks of not seeing each other. Oh we met for lunch each week but sexually we had not been alone. Today we met at the motel land spent two hours having sex. It was really good but it wasn't enough. I hate as it is winding down that is mind is already 400 miles away at work. The sex was great...I definitely can't complain as he used a vibrator and anal beads to make me cum initially and then I even came while we were having sex. Not too many men can get me to do that.
His issue has seemed to improve....his cock is super hard these days. Now if he is using Viagra, I would be surprised because I thought it continues to stay hard on Viagra but with him it goes down....hmm..I wonder why?
Today, the sex was more normal for us. you know how I love to give blow jobs. Well, the finale today was a blow job....he loves when I suck and deep throat him all the way down as I fondle his balls. He loves as I lick his balls. Today, he used my mouth as target practice...whatever he could get in, I was going to swallow. Well, he was pretty good at shooting today. My mouth was filled with his juices dribbling down the side of my mouth....with one swallow....the job was complete. Hmm...I wonder how much protein I got from that mouthful?
I find myself blah these days. BLAH is the perfect word. Oh there is not a lack of men. I went back on Ashley Madison and re-kindled a few romances. But the guys I have on my plate now are such Type A personalities. Each thinking that I am there just for them. At their beckon call. Did that, done that and I am very done with that.
There was a rain shower of men's calls today. I actually was too busy in the morning to really get to answer them. Work comes first...men second. I was sad leaving Mr. Porsche today. But not the sad I used to feel with MM. With MM, I was always sad because the day was over. I always feared that it would be our last meeting. Three hours of sex was never enough with him. that is not the case with other men....I am still in search of a man that I can spend 6 hours in bed with and want even more. I found it once...there has got to be another out there!
With Mr. Porsche I am sad because I am feeling taken for granted. I don't feel that desire that I used to feel from him. we have settled in and I don't think he feels he needs to woooo me anymore. I left him today and I honestly am going to try not to call him. Keep some distance...oh he called me on the way home after our afternoon to tell me how much he appreciated me but something isn't right. Time will tell.
5 comments:
Could be Cialis, not as specifically focused as Viagra. BTY, I found your site last night and have been catching up. I have used AM myself and can relate to all you write about, very interesting to hear the female side of thing. Thank you.
morehead69
You are right, 2 hours is not enough after that long apart. Been there!
Funny how the game of chase never goes away no matter how old we get. You don't call them, they sure as hell will call you. *laughs*
What is it you find appealing in your lovers? Is it physical stuff? Something else? Where does that initial connection come from--the reason you respond to them on Ashley, for instance.
Viagra allows the erection to happen, and stay hard until ejaculation.
the penis will normally retract after that. The fact the you may fondle him, suck him, or otherwise arouse him, the use of Viagra then allows him to recover more quickly.
the drug simply allows for more blood flow. You and he do the rest.
viagra doesn't cause an erection, it helps to maintain it, bring it back.
BTW- I love your bog, just wanted to comment on the ED stuff
As an occasional Viagra user, I can confirm that things do deflate after you've cum, but quickly reflate with the right stimulation (which I'm sure you provide). There is also a loss of sensation, so you can keep going for longer before cumming... even for six hours ;)
Post a Comment