There are times in my life when I have had enough of these men. I truly commit myself to working on me and not looking for men. Yes, I truly make an inner commitment to myself and begin thinking of all the things I am going to do to get me together, get my life together, get my children and home together (of course not counting Mr. P). Just as I get these things all set in my mind--the devil of lust appears. It has happened before, I have good intent and then men start to appear and tempt me.
This past week was one of those weeks or at least the beginning of the week was like that. And just as I am beginning my life of inner soul searching-- BOOM..the men start appearing. Men I have a hard time resisting. So let's just say Thursday was Mr. Porsche, Friday was a lunch with a new frog (Mr. Ken Doll) and Friday night was Mr. Astronaut...I cancelled on Mr. Beachboy because I was too exhausted on Saturday.
So I told you about my hot sex with Mr. Porsche on thursday. So now I need to tell you about my lunch and my steamy encounter with Mr. Astronaut. Oh man....Mr. Ken Doll was good but Mr. Astronaut, I get wet now from thinking about it. Damn, that man is smokin!!
1 comment:
Can't wait to read all the juicy details :)
Post a Comment