Monday, February 22, 2010

Must Read websites

I have to confess, it has been so long that I have had the time to browse the blog world for great blogs that I would enjoy reading. Sadly, when I went to my favorites, many of them were long gone. I guess when you are writing for over 4 years, you gotta expect some people will move on.

So I ask you....what sites out there would I like to read? You know me. Recommend some sites. And please!!!!!! Do not write advertisements for affiliate program sites. I am looking for enjoyable blogs that I can follow and would enjoy reading. Any suggestions? What is your blog? I would love to check it out!

I did a little housekeeping here. Some of my pictures had lost their links on the sidebar. Boooo!! so I am going to be tidying up secret lovers lane these next few days or weeks. I guess if I am going to be inwardly reflecting on myself...I will be spending a lot of time with my old faithful blog.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can stop by and read mine. Leave a comment if you like!

Maitresse Rousse

J said...

There are two sites that I cannot do without. One is Moments in Time and the other is a girls gotta have options. I read the first because I love her imagery, her way with words, and the second because I recognize a little of myself in her. And each of them strike me as genuine in how they represent themse3lves.

kindalingers said...

Pop round to my blog anytime.

Also the girls gotta have options is excellent.

Hubman said...

What kinds of blogs are you interested in reading? I'm kind of fond of mine and my wife's blogs :-)

Jim said...

I'm on Ashley Madison too. Check out my blog and let me know what you think. Start with page 2. I hate Tumblr