Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Valentine's Day Alone

I don't know what is worse, the Valentine's Day that I pretended that I was still in love with my husband or a valentine's day totally alone. Oh there was no pretending today, I was alone. But it was good probably because i realized there is no one in my life probably worth carrying over for the rest of the year. I know Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday but I do believe that you wish someone you care about or want to be romantically involved with a Happy Valentines. Mr. Astronaut truly fell short today. He actually came over to my house during the week and we had a wild time. No sex, well no vaginal sex. Anyway, he didnt wish me a happy valentines day and so later in the day, I wished him. his response...Thanx.

Ok, so haat happened to you too. Say Happy Valentines day...but just thanx. Amazing how when you suck a guys cock and he there is toys and orgasms involved, they get nervous. I am really hurt. I told him how I felt, I am sure it is over.


Mr. Porsche sent a business note with a happy valentines day to you and your family in there. Great, I appreciated him remembering but please, send and erase the email. Grrrrr...so I really am sad and realized there is no guy in my life that truly gives a shit. Well I should re-phrase that. Any man who has any feelings for me (supposedly) couldn't send a Happy Valentines. Of course, Mr. Fireman did...the ones I didn't expected. the ones with no emotional ties actually.


So today, I went out a bought a couch and love seat and a new powerful kick ass vibrator. And of course, I had to flirt with the furniture guy. And of course, he is married. Hmmmm....there seems to be a pattern here. I just love married men even though I am single now.

The fireman and few others from Ashley (some blasts from the past) wished me a Happy Valentines Day. The fireman is without a doubt a player. So while I had a lot of fun with the furniture guy, it still turned into a little bit of a depressing Valentine's Day...sadly, I am going into a depression. I am beginning to worry about myself a little....please, I hope this road turns. With the kids off and the insane workload, I am about to lose it

No comments: