So do you feel that Tiger Woods owes you an apology? He owes his wife and family an apology but he certainly doesn't owe anyone else! As I am writing this post, my local radio station is holding a Tiger Woods Apology Weekend-giving away all the things he should have given his mistresses to shut them up. It's pretty disgusting.
Did Tiger owe his sponsors apologizes? I gotta tell you, I am not crying for Accenture or Nike. They paid and reaped many benefits from his exposure. With any spokesperson, you take the chance of a scandal. Sorry, but that's the way it goes--he is human. And as a person who isn't a Tiger Woods follower, until this scandal broke, I didn't even know who his major sponsors were. Accenture?! I had no idea BUT now I do. Publicity, even bad publicity can be good. And let's be realistic, are men REALLY going to not buy a product because Tiger Woods had an affair? Truly all it does is remind a man of exactly how guilty he has been some time in his life of an actual affair or a flirt or a kiss. PLEASE...so I do not feel bad for these poor sponsors crying the blues.
And the mistresses. Let's be realistic here. Watching the press conference of his mistress with high powered attorney, Gloria--just screams I am suing you big time. I gave up my porn career....boo hoo. We all know that if you went back into the porn business your videos would fly off the shelf a lot faster now then before darling. Your crying press conference certainly didn't do it for me, it actually made me angry. Your new look of the business professional bob haircut and white prim and proper shirt was also ridiculous. We didn't even know who you were before. No one forces you to give up your career. You choose that road yourself. Did he promise you love? Did he promise you he was going to leave his wife? Hmmmm....let's use your brain here. Tiger Woods would never have a porn star wife! The waitress at Perkins had a better shot for his image. It disgusts me that she is going to sue him and probably get a lot of money. Baby doll, there are millions of women out there who have had affairs and we are not getting the millions. You knew the situation when you got into it. You knew who he was and you had the affair.
I honestly feel bad for Tiger Woods and according to polls, I am one of the few women who do. Affairs scare people. I have heard some of my lovers say--crap he's making this bad for all of us. Their wives are bringing the topic to the bedroom. An opportunity to see what your husband thinks about it. An opportunity to fish around to see if your husband shows any reaction or sympathy for him.
As he said, the power and his lifestyle made him feel like he was above the rules. He stands in a long line of politicians, movie stars, professional sports figures. They cheat because it gives them another high. Obviously going through therapy for a sex addition, they explained why he did what he did. But realistically, being on top of the world like he is and so young, unfortunately he was inexperienced and he thought with his penis. His choice of 11 less desirable women is what is really getting him in trouble and causing the distaste. If he had a few less affairs and with women who were more acceptable in society-it all would have gone down so differently. He should have gone to Ashley Madison and found some hot married women in all these cities. A lot less problems.
The man plays golf. He's not a preacher. I say leave him alone and let him work out his issues with his wife and kids.
7 comments:
Couldn't agree with you more. Nice to hear such an intelligent, informed opinion from a woman.
Thanks Wryguy....every once in awhile I like for people to know I am not just a horny blonde! enjoy your day!
I tend to agree with you. I do think though that the reason this is all such a huge deal is the fact that this guy was made out to be so squeaky clean all these years.
The corporation I work for also dropped him as a sponsor, though his promotions were tightly associated with some specific tournaments, so it was an obvious move.
This will all go away and the press and talk shows will find someone new to be outraged about. And of course, the attorney Gloria will have another "victim" to "defend".
I agree with most of what you say, but I don't feel sorry for Tiger Woods. We all risk being found out, and just because we are not rich and famous doesn't make it any better when we are. And those women suing him, they can sing for their supper (and they probably have book deals lined up already), I have no sympathy with them!
As another horny blonde I totally agree.
He should have chose women who had something to lose and kept the need for discretion on a level playing field. This is why I chose AM to help find my fuck buddy. Two married people not wanting to change their situation but have an adventure.
JF Break...with all that is going on in the world, amazing that we give a crap about Tiger Woods affairs. And you are right, who is next? A few politicians managed to slip through the cracks since tiger has been center stage. They should be paying him for the lack of press they received.
Kevin...I agree. He chose his path and with it, we all must accept the consequences. But I truly believe he thought he was above it all and didn't think about the consequences. None of these powerful men do. The God complex steps in.
Hey Sasha! Exactly. Find a woman who does not want to be caught, not one that is going to benefit from the affair being exposed. A great lesson when you are looking to have an affair. If the affair is exposed, will the other person have more to benefit or more to lose or are you both equal. Horny blondes with brains unite!! lol
Tiger... yeah you make a lot of good points.. he has/had corporate 'image' that was his income. he is trying to make the 'corporate culture' feel sorry for him...
I don't care really, he likes to have sex with strippers and porn stars etc...all that was his choice.
media, media.. blow everything up LARGE..
nice post .. it is good to see somebody not blast Tiger for just doing what he did..
Post a Comment