Tuesday, March 02, 2010

If It Seems To Be Too Good to Be True, It usually Is!!

Okay, boys and gals....I was surfing Ashley Madison and a gentleman left me a message. Now, as you know, I haven't been jumping in with two feet lately into finding a man. I have been focusing more on me but there are a few men that I have been talking with. Mr. Porsche has been fabulous and honestly, I have been so happy with him (I will have to write our meeting..mmmmm..he is so amazing).


Anyway, so I got a note from a gentleman and I asked for his key to his pix. Still not excited there. I wonder, how many guys have I corresponded with on Ashley? Of course an even bigger question, how many have I had sex with!?!? WOW, I am afraid to think of that one. Okay, back on track.


He sends his key and when I opened his pix, the air got sucked out of my chest. Did you ever think what you imagined your Mr. Married Prince Charming to look like? Uhmm....he is it. Blondish, brown hair, fantastic smile, light blue eyes and a strong cheek and chin bone structure. This was the type of guy I went for when I was young. But his pix looked young to me so I am still debating whether that is him.


We spoke on the phone and he's a gentleman yet there is a flirty side to him. Within two months, he met four girls on the site. None were for him. He did have an affair with one but it lasted three weeks. After they slept together, she started to boss him around and make demands. Not his thing. She also sent nude pix of herself to him and told him to meet her in a parking lot and she would blow him. not his thing. Ooooo...I had to laugh at that one thinking about Mr. Astronaut.


I am taking notes and listening to him. He is a little old fashion. Not into the texting, IMing..he does have a batphone which I called him on the first day. He started hysterical laughing that he was busted with a fake phone. Aaahhh...I learn from experience. We were suppose to meet on Saturday but he got really sick over the weekend. we are meeting tomorrow. I sent him little emails checking up on him over the weekend and to make him laugh. He loved it actually. we spoke yesterday on the phone for over an hour. He has a very big business which certain parts of it aren't doing well. We actually discussed his business and I gave my two cents. He sent me a note last night...."Wow, I really enjoyed our conversation today. I really haven't met anyone online like you, someone I feel so comfortable with and can talk to. Here's the thing, you are so smart, I am trying to figure out how I am going to get you naked and into bed?" I giggled. I have been keeping the sexual talk to a minimum and the flirtiness to high. Go slow I keep telling myself. This one may be special.


So now there is more about him. He is a multi-millionaire. Drives a lamborghini. My girlfriend looked at his pix and heard his bio and said "he isn't real". There is no way this guy is on Ashley. It's as if he is a plant is her theory. He is never going to meet you, keep postponing. Well, I don't know if he is real or not but he's not avoiding meeting. He was pushing for tomorrow. He's a little blue collar around the edges but he has an amazing heart. Very into giving to charities (and no I didn't mention my situation yet so its not like it was fueled by that). He is down to earth in many ways but I did see that he has a little bit of a temper. someone who rents his house hasn't paid in three months and I guess he went over there and pushed him or something (first red flag that I will be watching). He admitted that he has been buying himself so much stuff and that none if it is filling this void he has. He told me that for the first time in years, he's felt his heart get excited when he thought about our conversations and us meeting.

So....is he real? I am feeling insecure a little bit. I definitely want to meet him. This is the first time I have thought in a long time that someone was my Married Prince Charming. This is the first time in a long time that I have those flutters and excitement about an Ashley Madison meeting. Has my Married Prince Charming arrived and his white horse is a lamborghini?!! LOL Oh please, little girl dreams and fantasies but now that I am older and sadly wiser..its just nice to still see they are alive even if I don't believe them like I used to. A glimmer, a flicker, the dreamer in me is a little alive. And the realistic in me is thinking he is a bald, fat, short man with a beard and mustache and very, very hairy.....hahahaha Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Luck....

The whole you have to kiss (or fuck) a few frogs adage comes to mind here.

I just met #6 (didn't have sex with them all, I'm beyond choosy) and I think he's a keeper for awhile...a long while I hope.

Ffs said...

Good luck .. but like your girlfriend said it is a bit suspect