It was my birthday this weekend. 45....time is just flying by. I am a big baby with my birthday. I feel it is important that people who are important to you to wish you a happy birthday and then there are the special people who you are spending time with on your birthday. I decided to spend it with people who are a sure thing. I like to be happy on my birthday so I always make plans with reliable, caring and people I enjoy. This birthday entailed my kids, Mr. Porshe and my eight girlfriends. Sounds like a shoe in for a great day right? Not in my life.
Mr. Porsche was my lunch date. Originally we were shooting for 1:00 but he had a lunch meeting. So we pushed it to 2:30. It had to be a no sex lunch (of course it was that time of month for me) but since he had a luncheon already...what was he going to watch me eat?!? No, I told him I wanted to do a picnic lunch in the motel room. I would bring the salad lunch. I made sure he had his favorite chopped salad, almonds and his favorite drink and of course grapes to feed him. I took out my picnic basket and even had a red checkered blanket. Real silverware, glasses....I was excited, this was going to be fun. I pushed it back to 3, because I knew he was going to be rushed and I didn't want it to ruin my birthday.
So now here we go.... 3:15, sitting in the parking lot. I called. NO ANSWER. My heart started to sink, I knew where this was going. Yes, I am a baby so I called two more times and finally he picked up. Problems at work, I am on my way. Here's the thing, he had to pick someone up at the airport at 6. "Just forget it" I said. "No get the room". I look in my wallet and I just had spent my emergency money so I had to go across to the bank. When I got back....a damn busload of people pulled in. 12 different rooms!!!! So....visualize this. Cheri sitting in the lobby with a picnic basket just waiting on her birthday. And then the tears began to flow. And we are talking real tears. The realization of what a fool I am. the realization that I am in a lobby on my birthday with a special lunch for someone who couldn't take the time to make this one day special. I sat there brewing and crying.
When he arrived....lets just say he said the look in my eyes were like daggers. He had never seen me like this in 2 1/2 years. "I want to go home" as the tears flowed. "Let me take you shopping". No, I want to go home. And he sat down and tripped over the picnic basket (which he thought was someone elses...lol) Anyway, he convinced me just to go to the room. what a fool I felt like when I handed him the picnic basket.
We went to the room, I spread out the picnic lunch and he was in charm mode. Now normally, when a guy keeps apologizing and hugging me and being so damn adorable, I snap out of it. I couldn't. I felt like I had no importance in his life and it hurt so much. I got a little better because he was sooo persistent. Now I didn't expect a gift from him because he had his workers do all this work in my house and that was my holiday and birthday gift. BUT, when he handed me a piece of looseleaf paper with a note and money inside....I felt even worse. I knew he wrote this in the car. the words were very nice but I felt like he did it in the parking lot (which he probably did). I wasn't even worth a card. Lets see, the first month we were together, I got two cards from him.
To add salt to the wound....my damn phone just kept buzzing with emails and messages. All your other boyfriends are calling. I guess so, you don't get jealous or care as long as I am happy, right?...was my response. And I opened his pants and began to suck on his cock. we had never had this conversation before and I didn't want to have it now. but he was a little persistent. Not asking right out, thankfully, because I wouldn't lie. Next he said..."just be careful and don't bring me any diseases." With his cock in my mouth, I didn't answer but I was annoyed. I haven't slept with anyone else except for Mr. Security that one time in my whole single life. He was it the last six months basically and probably even further back than that.
As i was sucking his cock...he must have been sitting there thinking...."I do get jealous, I just don't want you to know". And i wonder if that comment was true or he knew I wanted to hear that. My response was just...ask me how many guys this month? Hmmm....one...YOU. Ask me who was before that?....Hmmm...YOU. And I went back to sucking his cock and deep throating it. when all of a sudden he jumps up and flips me over and started tickling me and doing those farts on my neck and making me laugh so hard. He was holding me down and kissing me and threw me over his knee and started giving me 45 smacks for my birthday. My mood lifted a little but now it was time for him to go.
I started packing up the picnic stuff and the tears started to drip again. Feeling sorry for myself I know but theres a pattern here that I have to break. I didn't want him to see me crying so I said "You better go, your going to be late." I wasn't facing him. He turned me around and saw the tears.....I am so sorry. And then he gave me a kiss and hugged me. I know you are. I truly believe he doesn't do it on purpose. but for once I would like to feel like I wasn't smooshed in between two appointments. We left and he called me twice on the way home. And then he surprised me, he called when I was out with my girlfriends to tell me to have a good time (A definitely no, no since he was home) and then he emailed me the next day.
The rest of the night was really great. I enjoyed my friends, they even bought me gifts. A gorgeous ring to replace my empty wedding band finger...how appropriate. And I did hear from all the frogs and even more!! Some I would have never expected to hear from...too funny. And of course, as I was floating around in the early afternoon, my mind floated back to a flashback of one of my brithdays. Mystery Man had taken the entire day and we spent it in a hotel room. A smile came to my face...I love flashbacks, they can make you smile and giggle. I decided to call him to just say hi . Nothing more, he makes me smile and feel good. While I was at dinner, an email came through from him. I read it at the table to myself and my friends commented...."a special man?" "A great blast from my past" and they all laughed. One of my girlfriends knew about him and she just looked at me and raised her eyebrows. I just gave a smile and blushed. She knew. A perfect way to end my birthday!
6 comments:
Just wanted to wish you a late happy birthday and I totally understand how you must have felt. Sometimes, even when we have a lot of people in our lives, we feel sorry for ourselves (well, me at least.)
A belated happy birthday! Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it with Mr P. Lol he got a blow job instead of you get a licking ..
Of course, happy birthday. What a world Mr. Porsche lives in: your birthday, you bring the picnic and he gets the blow job. Lucky guy!
Just curious Cheri if you are still married and if so, what did hubby do for your birthday?
Happy Belated Birthday..sexy thang!
-sc@rlett =)
Ching xox Ching Cheri!
I've got the butter for your
next toast!
Post a Comment