
As I was sending out resumes today (something I find to be like mental masturbation!) because everyone writes what the company want to hear. Well I know there needs to be a starting point but truth is, I give much better one on one communication than can be interpreted from the words on my resume. So, I hope my resume can build a picture of who I am...just enough to get myself into the door.
Anyway, my mind started slipping into Cyberspace again. I had another hot session with Mr. Backgammon Boy Toy. We both admitted that it just gets us so HOT!! His words of how he wants to suck on my nipples and descriptive words on how he wants to take them in his hands and slowly an dgently massage them until they are hard and erect. The words make then seem soo visual...like I can almost feel him touching my breasts. I certainly feel the tingles and the wetness develop in between my legs.
But the reality is, he is a male chauvanist, controlling man. I can just tell. Thankfully, I am too smart to see how he avoids questions but tries to get as much information as he could out of me......oh Cheri is no dummy. He knows nothing about me really. Just my sexual enjoyments, my desires, my lusts.......and my email (a different one so I can easily disappear into cyberspace)!
The reality about Cybersex is that 90% is in your head....a person appears, you know a little about them and then you make a whole story.....your story in your head. Their written words help feed your desires.....but its your own inner soul and burning desires that really make the person. So, in reality, a cyber partner can be sooooo easily replaced and a new one found. It's my old cutout theory!! Place your face in this hole and you fit my fantasy!Now of course, as time goes on...you may start to get to know someone much deeper and then there becomes a real emotional connection but the truth....it still isn't real. That person doesn't share in your day to day triumphs and falls, they don't get your pissy mood.......they only get you when you are in the mood for them.
Well, I think that's why cybersex is such a turn on to me right now. Its' fulfilling a void but on my terms. It took me awhile to realize that even the guys I meet online, are pretty much easily replaceable. Yeah! Mr, Government hurt...but that's because we actually had a physical relationship that still is dragging on (although I pretty much left him behind mentally answering every other text message now) and then all the others. But I survived and I found another to tickle my fancy. So, I think I am getting better at this Cyberworld stuff. I've managed to find a balance.
Chris, he's another story. Ouch! our parting words hurt. But I am okay with it. I miss him, I miss the IM's all day, I miss the joking, I miss our shared interests...I thought he was my friend. But I will survive. Oh! I won't kill you with the song now!!
Well back to resumes........back to mental masturbation.....with a little Net Sex to fill up my free time. Hey, after my session last night with Mr. Backgammon, I was so horny, I had to release my tension. Rarily do I masturbate with the hubby right next to me but there was not way I could fall asleep with such a tightness and wetness in between my legs. So out came the Good N Plenty. Yes, he's sleeping next to me and I am fantasizing and using my little sex toy. Poor thing! If he only knew what he was missing, he would have woken up in a second!!
Sweet Wet Dreams!
6 comments:
Good luck on the job hunt. Hubby must be one sound sleeper! Not I!!
(For what's worth.)Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!
Cheri,
You mentioned masburbating in bed with your hubby sleeping alongside, using "Good N Plenty". I hate to appear to be uneducated or just a babe in the woods, but I don't know what this means.
I did a google search on:
sex, "Good N Plenty"
but I came up with a bunch of candy references. Freud once said "after all, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar", so maybe all you are talking about is candy, but I've gotta know! So my questions are:
1. Is Good N Plenty an electric vibrator?
2. Is Good N Plenty a silent (non electric) sex toy?
3. Is Good N Plenty just candy?
Thanks!
- Marathoner55
I agree with all the stuff you said about cyber sex Cheri. I suppose one could say cyber sex is the best thing to happen to masturbation since the vibrator.
Good luck with the job search!
Hugs
Des
Cheri,
I'm a high school teacher whose been taking a course. The idea is to gather ideas for use inside our classrooms. :) Well, lately we've been looking at blogs and podcasts.
I've also been involved in an affair for about 3 months now. I had another one before that for about 3 years but she moved. For me, an affair is just what I need... Makes me feel alive!!! Boosts the energy I need to devote myself to my wife. (Does that make sense?)
Anyway... I'm googling "blogs" and "extra-marital affairs" and I wound up here. VERY impressive blog and site!!!
I'd love to see your profile on Ashley Madison. My profile there is called "Thirsty for Life". It's turned off right now but I'd turn it on for you!!! Naturally, I'd send you my pics..
Keep up the good work!!!
Yours truly,
Thirsty for Life
I dont think anyone here believes that you cannot express yourself with words.
And by the way, did I misunderstand this last 'caller' or did he say 'getting material for use in the classroom'... his high school classroom?
T
Hale-Thanks...job search is going well. Hey he is a sound sleeper!!
Stretch-I hope you would help!!
Marathoner- Sorry! I did an earlier post about the good n plenty...I will post the picture in an upcoming blog. It is the simplest bullet vibrator...quiet, doesn't do much, no fancy whistles but it manages to get the job done PERFECTLY... It comes in a case like the candy good n plenty!!
Desireous--love that comparison. And look how wonderful the vibrator is!!
High School Teacher- Welcome glad you found us!! For some reason I do not think that your course teacher was talking about a blog like mine or my podcast. Although you may get an A!! And thanks for the pix.....you officially will make my penis collection!! Welcome to the Gallery!!
Hey T-!! Sorry I edited for my friend because he originally put too much info and he asked me too. It's for a class he is taking not the HS class he is teaching (I hope!!)
Post a Comment