Married and having an affair? I never thought I would be someone to cheat but at 40, I found my marriage was on life support. I needed to fill a void, I needed to find the REAL ME! So I turned to the online married services-Ashley Madison Agency and Philanders in search of my married prince charming. Secret Lovers Lane is my journal of my experience and the path to finding me amongst all the frogs I meet!
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentine's Day Dear Friends!
HAPPY
VALENTINE'S
DAY!!
With All My Love!!!
Hugs & Kisses!! CHERI
So how are you showing your love today to that special person(s) in your life !?!
I'll give you a hint --- my adorable children and I shot a commercial at a jewelry store, and she gets the result. Okay, not really a commercial, but it could have been, the way their little faces were beaming into the case of diamond necklaces and bracelets.
"Is $1,800 a lot, Daddy?"
"Aaaah, yes, honey . . . Miss, what else have you got to show us?"
6 comments:
Thanks for that comment on my blog...LOL
Happy Valentines Day!!!
We did not shower together, but we exchanged "gifts"!
- Marathoner55, Chicago
Sounds like fun!!
Happy Valentine's Day Lori and Marathon!!!
XOXO
I found a card on my pillow with a stuffed animal when we got out of the shower. =0)
Happy Valentine's Day!!
xoxo
I'll give you a hint --- my adorable children and I shot a commercial at a jewelry store, and she gets the result. Okay, not really a commercial, but it could have been, the way their little faces were beaming into the case of diamond necklaces and bracelets.
"Is $1,800 a lot, Daddy?"
"Aaaah, yes, honey . . . Miss, what else have you got to show us?"
Have fun, kids.
XO
Great taste those kids have!!
Post a Comment