Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lust Is Blind


Reality, I look like shit right now. I haven't slept in days, I am getting the sniffles and I am cranky. With no makeup, no bra and no panties and in sweatpants and a denim shirt--I went to the convenient store on the other side of town. Yes, the part of town where I know no one I know goes.

I stop into this place often late at night for a quick fix. Always knowing that it's a safe place where I don't have to look like Miss. Perfect. There is a guy in there, that has a little crush on me. He always flirts, he's in his late 20's and he's cute. Tonight, I was even hoping he wasn't going to be there. Considering my look is pretty bad.

Well of course he was there. I walked in and smiled. His little boy face lit up. "You look even pretty when you have no makeup. You look so natural and like a little girl". Wow! This guy was good. He couldn't have meant it or he was blind....but it was exactly what I needed to hear after these last few days. Of course, as he was looking at me, I was afraid to look down---my breast must have been hanging out the way he was googling them. "Thank you " I said with a blush and a smile.

I decided this little boy deserved a cheap little thrill. So I dropped my keys and bent over to get them. Knowing damn well my shirt button was low enough that he could grab a sneak peak. And so he did. Little thing was blushing. "Good night cutie".

So my thoughts- -Maybe I should start playing with more boy toys!

8 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Aww - how sweet of you to flash the lad some cleavage. If there were sound to the security camera would there have been an accompanying "BOING" sound?

Cheri said...

OMG!! I didn't even think about the security cameras. Great, I will see my tits plastered on the wall of their little office.

Oh boy!! So much for innocent fun!!! lol

Anonymous said...

LOL . . . and I thought I was bad . . .

XO

scarlett said...

What a coincidence..I met Tigg for lunch and he noticed a safety pin on my shirt. Wondered what would happen if the pin was removed? But that is another story. ;)

Showed off the high beams huh or maybe low beams since you were bending down.

Flash them "ta-tas" LOL

Lori said...

Little office??....Heck you know your going to be on TV....A reality show....You know the one....""what people will do to get free stuff in a convience store""....LMAO

Hope this made you laugh....Because it did me!!!

slobber said...

mmmh. no bra, no panties.

Admin said...

nice that you helped give the boy some happy moments to remember.

sharing is caring:)

TMelendez said...

For free??????
I have never gotten a sneak peak for free!!
T