Funny how life works. Today, Soulmate and I started talking again. We're starting our friendship again and leaving it at that.....a friendship. Much healthier for both of us and it feels good to actually talk to him and not have those sexual undertones floating around. So that was a very nice surprise.
And, now my drama for the day! Yesterday actually sucked!! Big Time! My darling daughter decided to see if my cell phone would be able to swim in a glass filled with water. Well, for all of you who don't know the scientific answer---it sinks like a lead balloon!! Aah!! OH yes, it stops working too!! And one last thing---- YOU LOSE ALL YOUR NUMBERS AND CONTACTS!!!!
So, if I ever wanted to contact a frog....I can't. All the numbers were coded in my phone. I wrote some down somewhere but I can't find the list. So I have no ones telephone numbers (including work). Is that a sign??
Off to a real busy day....crazy day and weekend. I will probably post over the weekend. I am spending the weekend with amazing bodies. I'll explain...a special health and excercise show. Won't this be fun!
2 comments:
Rest asured - your's will be one of those amazing bodies!
LOL....Nope cell phones don't float.....That really sucks!!!
Have a great day!!!
Post a Comment