Okay...Tony M (known as T-)..sent me this pix. Can you die?? I was laughing so hard --it so fit my entire last year at Secret Lovers Lane AND my entire frame of mind and blog entry today! thanks T-!!!! This is a classic!I started this blog, almost a year ago, as my diary to my soul. Since I couldn't share my Dirty Little Secret with anyone in my life, I felt blog entries would be a great way to unload my inner thoughts. Never did I even suspect, that people would read my blog...hee.hee. Never did I expect that I would meet such great people along the way.
I truly was disillusioned and thought that I would easily be able to find a man that was into the same things that I was. I wanted someone I could share some hours during the week....kind of like a buddy that I laughed with emailed, text, spoke with-- and then when we would meet we would just explore our sexuality. Let's face it, how much exploring did you do before you were married? I always had a boyfriend but the sex wasn't anything I would chalk up to bringing us both to heights of intense passion. Some were hot....most were just plain sex.
So I wanted to push the limits (or the envelope as some would say). The last year has been great exploring, trying new things, feeling that intense passion that had so been dead. I have come back to life (literally)! But the reality, I still haven't met a man who can give me what I need....the respect, the buddy, the passionate sex.
Am I looking for a serious commitment? I am not. Because reality stares me in the face. My life has complications that I am realistic about....they are hard for me to handle sometimes, I would never ever think I would find a man that would want (or be able) to take on such responsibilities. In fact, my conclusion is that if I was going to ever leave my husband....it would be when I wasn't involved with someone....just to be sure that I was leaving for the right reasons (not with false expectations of hooking up with this other man).
I can write over and over again that I am a good girl. That I deserve (and do expect) respect. I have done some amazing things in this world that I have made a difference. I have left permanent and positive marks (and will continue to) with many of my efforts in life (especially my advocacy work). Yet, I find that I am treated like a common whore by some of the men that I have run into. Is it what I should expect wanting to explore my sexuality? Does that "Title" and "treatment"come with the desire to explore and have an affair?
Last night, I was on the IM with Curious George. He had paid $60 to cam with a woman and talk with a woman. Hmm...it made me think....what makes me different from that woman? What makes me different from a prostitute? The only thing--I am not charging!! If I am not getting the friendship and respect, then I am just a stupid whore who gives the goods away for free. Is that what my life has become and how others see me?? Are the guys looking on Ashley Madison just looking to fuck me like a whore? It actually is beginning to feel like that.
So, I am taking the weekend off. Taking some me time and truly re-evaluating my life and my
frog associations. The big question--is it worth all the energy I am putting into finding a great guy just for a couple of hot sessions of amazing sex? Do I clean the slate and begin again? Do I just leave this all behind and just hope that Mr. Prince Charming will find me one day? A lot to think about....Wishing you all an amazing weekend!!!
8 comments:
No doubt guys want to have fun with you. Your exciting. Take time in your choices. No rush. You can always pleasure yourself in the down time. We love your pics and writings. Have a great weekend.
Quite a little journey, hunh sweetie? Everyone deserves what you and I are looking for . . . it's just that so few people find it. It's what you do while you're waiting that matters, and there's nothing wrong with living your life (cut to Bon Jovi, "It's My Life," lol).
Have a great weekend.
XO
Woody--thanks baby. What a super sweet thing to say. I love the blog, I love sharing. And you are right, masturbation may be the way to go!! You too, have a great weekend!
Jim- Quite a journey...wouldn't give it up, glad I am on it...but it is taking its toll. And you said the key thing--what I am doing with my life while I am waiting...I need to focus more on that. How did you know I love Bon Jovi...damn..I would do that guy in a heartbeat!! And It's my Life is what I have been living by..listen to it on my ipod sometimes when I need a refueling! XOXOXO Love ya and have a great weekend
I hate to see thes eguys take advantage of you like they have. There are guys out there who will want and deliver the things you want, unfortunately they seem to be hard to find for you.
There's always the Celtic Mid-West ;-)
Wish I had a good answer for you. You just need to find the prince who wants the same thing you do. Maybe try a new pond rather then Ashley's.
Dear Cheri.
I started to read your blog afew weeks ago I stubled up on it while i was I guess searching for my truth wanted to know if people felt the same way I did and I instantly became hook I started to read the past months as you took uss through all your rollercoaster rides you allowed us to know who you are with in a true person I am honor to be here today to say thanx from the bottom of my hear. Your thoughts and courage has inspired as all. untill we meet again repectfuly.
Jack
(just a nother soul in the sand box)
Cheri,
There is a huge difference whose sexual activities are aimed at:
A) seeking liasons steeped in sex, a buddy relationship and respect, and
B) are aimed at sex in exchange for money.
No, just because you have a hubby who provides no sex, no friendship, and no respect, and you seek it elsewhere, does not make you a whore. There is no relationship between the two.
- Marathoner55, Chicago
PS. Note also that a prostitute might also desire a relationship with a guy (not a client) based on respect, friendship and sex. Or might not. Just because this is the way a woman earns her living does not mean she doesn't deserve a good solid relationship just like anybody else.
Just came across your blog (ahem) and I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying what I'm reading so far.
X
Post a Comment