Thursday, August 02, 2007

Anticipation of Our Secret Lovers Meeting

Wow! Saturday is almost here. The anticipation is killing me....I can't wait to attack him....Yummy!!

It is so bizarre that we have never met. I feel like I know him so damn well and we know each other forever. I can talk to him about everything in the world....its amazing. So I know for sure...at least for me....a mental connection is so damn important. A true friend with fringe benefits is what is key. So much is missing if you don't give your all...but I think my choice of Type A personalities--they don't like the feeling of out of control...it scares them.

Me personally...it makes me higher than high! Woo Hoo!

You know I get nervous with a first meeting. What happens if he doesn't like me? I know that insecurity is not attractive but this is the time my insecurities do come out. All my faults are on the table and there for the viewing. What happens if we don't connect? What happens if he doesn't like the way I taste or me the way he tastes? All these ridiculous thoughts go through my head...and you know me...I don't keep them to myself...I tell them all to him. He seems to laugh.

So, I just sent him an email.....no pity fucks allowed. If we don't like each other....we be honest and go play pool and have lunch. Do I think its going to play out like that? No fucking way...I get wet just thinking about him...BUT I would never want to be with a guy who wasn't attracted to me both mentally and physically....so its better to be open and honest right at the beginning....

Oh my.....I can't wait to touch him, to taste him, to feel him....to feel him inside of me.....I love this high!!!

1 comment:

scarlett said...

I know the feeling gurlfriend. Have fun and I can't wait to hear the details. ;)