Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Healthy Resolution....My Fire is Re-Lit!

He text this morning....his good morning. My heart was a little empty this morning,not exactly sure what the day would bring. I knew we had to talk, I didn't answer his text. He text again to see if I was okay. I called him. We spoke like friends, like nothing was wrong..but there was a hesitation--we were treading on thin ice. Finally, I broke the ice....what was yesterday? We both knew it had to be discussed.

And so we did. And, we have an amazing friendship. It's our foundation. No anger, no frustration...just two people opening up their hearts and being honest with each other. WOW, this was amazing. We listened to each other, we talked it out. We told each other what we felt......and we resolved the issue. Two friends, two lovers...talking sensibly, expressing our feelings...quite honestly...all relationships should be like what we just had. It was so damn healthy! It felt amazing.

He doesn't want to hurt me and realistically we can't see each other that much. I just told him what he did and said hurt more. I think we both realized how the other felt. In conclusion.... we are a balancing scale. There are going to be a few issues on one side of the scale (other frogs, other lovers, distance) but on the other side our connection and our desire and respect for each other certainly outweight the other side. So, we are back on track. Actually, we are even better than we were before. I appreciate him so much. I can't tell him how much enough times in a day. I have sooooo much love to give....and he makes me happy. I wwawnt him to know how special he is 24/7 because he makes me feel so special. Not just as a lover..but as a friend, as a soulmate as my re-fueling of the heart.

So, I don't know when we will see each other. But our emails and texts throughout the day keep me smiling.

I had a meeting today with someone very close to the family. It was business but she knows a lot about my private life. She looked at me today and she smiled. I said what? She said that she had seen me 7 months ago...and she was concerned. The spark and desire that usually exists in my eyes had been gone. That I physicaly looked good but the sadness was so deepin my eyes. And today? She said there was a spark that light was re-lit. Funny, I am still sick, I had no makeup on and physically I am so rundown. Last time, I had my makeup on and was in my suit. Yet, she was able to see the spark again and said I look better. I just laughed....Come On, Look at Me?!?!

No, something brought the spark back to your life and your soul. So very interesting. Yes, Mystery Man re-lit my spark. when we were seeing each other people kept saying that something was different about me. And now, I am content again. The combination of DigEm, The BusinessGuy and MySpace Attorney has re-lit the spark. Funny how people can see an inner peace, funny how some people can look into your eyes and see in your soul. Affairs may not be moral but when you have such a deep hole, they are good for the inner soul.

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

CheriI have a funny post I think you'll like. It has to do with cyber sex but with a twist. Imagine a redneck trying cyber sex for the very first time:

Read it:

HERE.

XOXOX