I have had phone sex before but nothing like this. Something about DigEm makes my heart sing. He totally fulfills my void and we have such a strong connection. Just closing my eyes and hearing his voice makes my heart explode (and gets the juices flowing)...for 36 minutes and 10 seconds....we were in heaven. It was if he was there with me,his sexy voice just soooooo delicious. He takes me to places that I can't always get to. His words blanket me, I can feel our deep connection.
so hard to explain....but I was mentally somewhere else. Being so horny, I closed my door and began to play with my clit. Hearing him tell me what he would do to me, how he wanted to suck all my juices...how he would lick my clit doing circles...mmmm...I can't tell you how fast I came. And then, out came the big vibrator....imagining it was him, DigEm whispering in my ear.....oh my! It was a record orgasm....rarily can I have an orgasm vaginally but today, my entire legs started to shake. I felt like I just had hours of sex..and I felt so goood. Man, what he can do to me. and its because its a mental connection. He is sincere with his words, he means them with his heart. They are deep, they are intense....they are what I need.
I went out and was floating as I did my errands. He called again. Baby, I am floating. Wow, hee.hee. Exactly what I had been thinking. HEAVEN, I told him, Bryan Adams song HEAVEN is all that keeps floating through my mind. Today, the phone sex was as good as if he was there with me, who would have believed that.
Okay, here is an interesting twist of fate. I hate when frogs conveniently pop in and out of my life...AND even more ones that I trusted who just take off. Well, guess who called me today....Mr. Podcaster. Yeah, it was him that left the message that he was going to be here for Labor Day Weekend. Some kind of concert he is covering for his show. So, am I suppose to drop everything? I felt so damn close to him..how dare he just re-appear like that. Funny, we've never met--but we were so close. I don't feel that way anymore, I felt betrayal...So do I meet him tonight? He already is here. I am working tonight doing something for one of my new clients. I told him to meet me at a restaurant near there after I finish up. Wish this would have been months ago..I would have really been into this. Part of me tells me that I should tell him to fuck off.....but we were really close....I hate these frogs sometimes!!
Have a great weekend.....Stay Safe!
1 comment:
damn...
that was intense....
36 minutes...
;-)
so e-mail me your #
Post a Comment