Thursday, August 02, 2007

Getting Closer!!

I just got out of the bath and I am so relaxed. Every muscle is like jello right now. I love that after a full day.

confession time......after my last post. I couldn't concentrate. Mr, Long Distance Lover (Digem) was going through my head. My concentration is so bad sometimes when I am horny. Do you get that way too? If you cum, do you get more focused and productive? I do...

So, just sitting at the computer.....I began to think of my new lover....I put his pix up on the screen and I began to play with myself. It didn't take much.....I was so wet, the juices were flowing. I put my fingers inside and used the juices as lube for my clit...super wet.....some little circles and thinking about being with him...and all the muscles inside tightened. I wanted him....I wanted him so badly that I could almost feel him....with one finger inside.......I pressed on the walls and I could feel my whole body arch. To my surprise, I even let out a little moan. The rush that went through my head...the high.....mmmmmmm........

So, I felt so much better...more focused and ready to start my day....damn, I love new lovers. Such a great high it is....

Other frogs....still no word from Mystery Man. But honestly, I am okay with that. I am mad that he would just disappear like that.....I haven't thought of him in days. Navigator...he's moping. you see a high powered man like that is used to getting what he wants when he wants it. Sadly, Cheri is not into bending over backwards unless it is a position I want in the bedroom. So, he's moping. I didn't meet him today because--well honestly--I can't sleep with two men so close--within in a few days. And honestly, my mind is really into Mr. Long Distance Lover. So I told him---got a date.

He emailed me today with a sarcastic tone to it. "so how was that hot date you wouldn't cancel for me?" Now you all know that I am a pleaser. But I like to please because I want to please. I like to please when someone appreciates me pleasing them. Not one someone expects the world to please them.....Ididn't answer yet...I will wait till Monday.

Sweet Dreams!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your date this weekend. Mr. Long Distance Lover is a very fortunate guy. :)

scarlett said...

Have fun and I look forward to the details, girlfriend! ;)

Cheri said...

Thanks James and Scarlett....I couldn't wait to post...yum!!