
Positive thinking....positive thinking...positive thinking... Have you ever seen the DVD The Secret or read the book? I just read the book and while there are some really great theories in there, its a hard thing to incorporate into my life. The bottom line is that we are all magnets and everything that happens to us is attracted to us based upon our thoughts. So if you are thinking negative, all negative will happen to you.... positive....and you can have whatever you want.
Now this is where it is losing me...it says not to wish but act like you already have these things and they will be drawn to you even more. So if you want that convertible.....think you have it already, go test drive it. etc. etc.
So I am trying to do this. And I am all positive and I go downstairs to turn on my washing machine and its raining in my basement. Hmm....a pipe burst or something....so I am shocked., running around like a crazy lady shutting off water connections, climbing into the crawl space looking for the problem. etc. etc. Needless to say, my finished basement is looking pretty bad. Okay, I didn't want this nor was I even thinking about this.....so what the fuck??!
Ahh...but then my crazy friend came over....she just looked at me and began laughing so ...hard. I had plaster in my hair, I had dirt all over my face......."oh this is a new look for you!" both laughed. so where is the positive? I have been bitching about cleaning out the basement for weeks...now granted, I have water to deal with and now a gross smell...but my basement is finally clean.....ok, I'm trying here with this positive shit....lol
Sexually? I am busy, busy, busy flirting online. Actually, I am playing with three men on myspace right now. And from a personality standpoint they are all so different. I haven't named them yet.....two attorneys and one businessman. I met 1 attorney and the businessman...I liked them very different... And the other attorney....absolutely hot, great conversation but he's on a mission...his wife is going out of town this week and he is determined to get laid. He has been racking in the friends on myspace...3 new potentials. What does it mean when a guy is into older women? He's 36 but everyone is older that he looks at. He's into women in their mid to late 40's. I don't think that's my thing. Not sure what that means....
Okay, a note just came in from the lawyer and the businessman......I like Mondays. As for Digem...things are still great. Just so hard because of the distance.....I need local play toys because it doesn't hurt then.
Gotta get to work.......have a great day!! Remember positive thinking!!!!!!
3 comments:
Hmmmmm, ok. I'm positive that you're an amazing, sexy, and very intelligent woman. I'm also positive about a lot of other things about you, but, you know what they are. (-;
On the positive side: I'm happy to see you dealing with everything and keeping yourself on an even keel. I think "the pretender's" choice of adjectives (amazing, sexy, and intelligent) are spot on.
Let me add one: lovable!
You both are so damn sweet!! Thank you......it means a lot to me....
And yes, I am trying my hardest to stay even keel......
The Little Engine That Could!!!
Post a Comment