Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Two Dates In One Day

I seem to be at a crossroads right now. Today I tried an experiment. I decided to meet both men from my space--one for lunch, the other for afternoon coffee. I got along with both of them and quite honestly, they both asked me out again. I was a breath of fresh air and fun for one and the other one said he thought I was amazing and filled with passion.

so I should be floating right? I'm not...can't get excited about these meetings anymore. Seems like I always find the ones that are afraid of any connection. I wait for the second shoe to fall. It seems to always come no matter what they say and promise.

Dig'em....the distance is horrible. An obstacle that I can't overcome here. If he was local, everyday would be a party. We would be like little kids giggling all the time. Like first lovers....I just enjoy him so much. I think part of me found these myspace men to cushion my heart with Dig-Em. Cushion the second shoe falling since the cards are stacked against us. but then when we talk...we just laugh and laugh and laugh...its great.

Meeting #1- met at a nice restaurant. This guy is a high power guy. Yeah, one of those big swigs who is very serious and type A personality all the way. So my challenge, to make him smile and laugh...and come on...you know me...I had him laughing hysterical. Pulled him right in with my sweet charm...hee.hee. I liked him. He was nice, kinda cute....was into his power a lot. But I know my wall needs to be very high with him. He's ruthless. I can tell...I know his type well, don't cross them. So I will take this one very cautiously. A thank you for lunch and a kiss good by (peek on the lips). As we pulled away, I yelled out my window...better wipe that lipstick of your lips.....he answered...nope I want to taste you for as long as I can.....he's suave.

Meeting #2- down to earth and very nice. A potential more realistic meeting here...beautiful blue eyes.....I felt so comfortable with him. we drank our ice coffee and talked and laughed. I enoyed his company a lot. And he obviously enjoyed mine because I could see his cock was as hard as a rock......we were talking and then he reached over and kiss me...it was really nice. He must of text me a hundred times after our meeting. I want to keep it distant a little...he was so cute. As he said...I wouldn't do this unless the girl was worth it. Guess I am worth it!

So, I should be floating right? I'm not. I don't know what it is. I am looking for something that I have a feeling does not exist. Of course, it doesn't help that hubby starts pawing at me when I get home. I rush in make dinner, take care of the kids, everything in record time. ThenI had someone coming for construction estimate. He just walks out of the house and its 3 hours later, no where to be found. .

It's getting bad here.....its been building and something is going to give...not sure what though but something is going to give...I feel it starting to come to a head. sigh..

So that was my day. Two dates in one day.....and i thought I would be totally happy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a thoughtful and discerning person. And so your views of the developments with the men is so insightful. Especially as I'm going along a rather parallel path. So when you are feeling disconnected, or pleased with things it recalls all I've experienced. All we can do is to keep going.

scarlett said...

It's like you have a variety of choices laid in front of you. You are craving something or someone but you don't know quite what it is. Decisions and choices, what is Cheri to do?? And when you least expect it..it jumps out right in front of you. :)

Take care sweetie
-scarlett