Monday, September 08, 2008

Horny..Horny Monday

Yes, I am so friggin horny...I don't know what it is....I am dying to have sex right now. And here I am, no one in sight. Sigh....hot, wild sex to relieve my stress. I mean I was so used to getting it once to twice a week. Once every three weeks....geez.......I need a nice hard cock....yes, wild...I need wild sex....right now!!!!!!!

Okay, I feel a little better.....getting that off my chest. Actually Mr. Porsche is on the golf course w ith clients right now. He picked up the phone and I said....."You know you were right today that you were suppose to be playing with balls and holes...but baby, you were suppose to be playing with my holes and I was suppose to be sucking your balls! Let me meet you in the bushes....hit your ball out!" Yes, he laughed....he loves when I catch him off guard and talk dirty to him..I love knowing that he can't answer...that I am in control. Hehehehe

So here I sit. Dying for a nice hard cock....sigh.....I think I am going to take a nap now to try and unwind a little.....

Oh, I changed my setting so everyone can leave comments....I didn't realize I had left it so some people couldn't. It's been like that for a year now...I forgot to set it back!!! I LOVE comments, so comment away!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting people who don't use Blogger comment! You're the best, Cheri!!

Percy said...

take a nap.. dream..
you could make a call ;)
a phone conversation could help relieve some tension...

Riff Dog said...

Finally! Now I can leave comments! Oh wait . . . I've always been able to leave comments. But . . . how do I get you to leave comments for me???

;)

Playm8 said...

It's so erotic to know that women ache for the feel of a nice, hard cock.

Cheri said...

Hey Joe Surfin! Thank you for letting me know it was off.....I forgot I had restricted comments at one point...but I LOVE comments...so thank you XOXOXOXO

Aaahh Percy, you know me so well...those secret phone calls that somehow focus me! Well after today, I am focused again! xoxoxox

Oh Riff Dog! You are always on my mind baby...partners in crime coast to coast....lol xoxooxxo

Hey Playm8!! Love that name...youo know I always didn't ache for a hard cock. It's just since I have found my sexuality the last few years. If women would only let go...there is soooo much fun to be had...Thanks for the compliment baby! xoxoxooxo

Anonymous said...

We love ya, Cheri!!