About two weeks ago, I saw the hubby standing in his stretched out fruit of the loom underwear. Thinking to myself, oh he is definitely not cheating with those underwear. So yesterday, I noticed he had on new underwear. Hmmm...yes, the underwear that Mystery Man wears. All new designs, colors and not the white ones.
So I never thought about it. New underwear, another potential sign of a cheating spouse. All my underwear and bras are Fredericks now. Matching colors, sexy bras--yes, they are for my frogs BUT they are also for me. Is that the same for men? Unless someone is going to see your underwear, I don't really thing men care to change the style they have been wearing for over 30 years.
I had fallen into a lull. Waiting till after I had my big business meeting and approved plans for next year before I did anything. But after the financial thing and the underwear and him taking money from my wallet the other day...(before the financial thing happened) I am totally disgusted and dont feel bad. He's coming home (probably going to the gym or meeting someone) at night after work (he's always late). Not helping out at home. No, a zebra doesn't change his stripes (isn't that the saying?!)
3 comments:
oh my..
I go away for a week and ALL these new developments...
New Guys on ashley, and did I see that right "single guy"?!?!
yeah from what you say i think you have him pegged.. it almost sounds like a guy I know... well can't be him because he lives here not 'there'
anyway you seem to be having fun..
Single guys, stretched underwear, where else are we going to find such excitement? lol
Sankukai
I'll make sure I'm wearing a cool pair of boxers if I'm meeting someone who might like to take my clothes off, so there may be something to the appearance of the new tighty-whiteys.
Post a Comment