Today was fun. I met Mr. Porsche and we had a great time. The more deviant our behavior, the harder he gets. If we screw even with my feet in the air, the eye connection makes him go limp. It's the offbeat sex with the butt plug, toys and the nipples arousal that makes him hot. Yes, he loves it went I talk dirty to him, he loves to spank me and he loves to stick his cock deep inside of me, from behind, while the butt plug is inside of me.
He loves to hear me moan and he loves to watch me masturbate. Seeing me getting close to orgasm makes him hot and hard. That new toy he bought, oh my oh my. With my tilted uterus that baby gets right to the spot. How he knows that he has gotten to the perfect location drives me wild. How does he know? He claims that he can feel my body react and see the expression and the way I have a certain look of euphoria which he says I look gorgeous and like an angel when I get that look. He's so good to me.
We did have one little issue, the condom broke. Yikes! I am not worried about disease but pregnancy is something else. I did the morning after pill because it was my 14th day of the cycle and the last thing we need is drama in our lives. He says he wasn't worried (but when he mentioned it, it had to be in his mind). I took care of it.....done. No more kids for me.
We laid in each others arms and it was so nice. I hate when it ends. Nothing is more fulfilling to me then lying in a man's arms after excellent sex. Caressing his body
4 comments:
Cuddling after rough, aggressive sex is essential for both partners. You can leave the toys out of that.
broken condoms.. oh yeah...
I had that little V job, I have the scar, no more little guys getting out of me.
more hot hot sex for cheri!
Hey Merlin....yeah, cuddling is hot with two bodies touching...entwined...balanced..yum
XOXOXO!
Percy--you V'd it...good boy! Obviously he isn't V'd so we had to move to Plan B (which happens to be the name of the morning after pill...lol great name)!
Oh yes, I need to find a new playmate!! Kisses!
It's a shame you need to find a new playmate when Mr. Porsche seems to have you so fine tuned for high performance.
Post a Comment