So.. ...here I am. And quite frankly, I like the way my days and nights are here. Pretty scary that I love the freedom. I love being able to do whatever I want...in a strange way....its unsettling too. It is a little strange and lonely walking around for a week by yourself, not having anyone to eat with, not having anyone to make a plan for what to do that night...however, when I decide to do something here at night.....and I arrive, I make my friends. I have no problem talking to people, conversing with woman and men and flirting with really hot men. I have had fun each night...but it takes some balls to just go out and take the town on by yourself.
Two nights ago, I hung out at the blackjack table. I select tables based upon the men I think are cute and I will enjoy flirting with. And while I lose my shirt in the money area, I have enjoyed the hunt, the flirting, the desire, the conquer.....I haven't needed the actual sex...although I am dying of horniness...but Vegas is a scary place....I was never a big one night stander...I am afraid of disease and getting hurt (physically)..if I got in an uncomfortable situation.....I have no one to help me here. I don't want to end up dead in a hotel room. So, my sex level is sky high...I can feel my sexuality radiating from my body and (embarrassing to say) I can smell my horniness, I am so damn wet. My relief has been masturbation....lying in this beautiful bed, I have climaxed once to twice a day....wishing Mr. Porsche was here with me.
So far, I have gotten a manager to give me a private cabana for the afternoon with free drinks at the pool.....I have gotten comped for lunches, men offered to buy me dinner and I have been bought numerous drinks just hanging at the bar. I am lovin the attention.
Last night, I sat at the roulette table....me and 6 men. The entertainment....was flirting with them all. Yes, I admit it,I loved as I leaned over to place my chips, they all stopped and watched my tits....I loved that they all waited for me to place my bets and then they ravaged the roulette table....I was treated like the Princess of the roulette table last night. Three men at the other side of the table...would place my chips for me....one next to me even placed some bets for me and then the Greek God came to the table and stood next to me. Oh, unfortunately, he knew he was hot....not an easy conquer. I caught him looking at me, but he wouldn't acknowledge and would look away. He wasn't as friendly as the rest, he wasn't going to play into the catering to me and that made me want him...flashes of us fucking went through my head...I couldn't look into his eyes....I did ask him some questions about the game but I was like a little girl with him...shy and a little reserve...tring to read if there was any attraction on his part. We chatted but he wasn't like the rest..the rest, I could have brought to my room......
His friends were flirting with me more...when he moved to the other side of the table, our eyes did meet.....and we looked away...he obviously felt it too. I noticed when our eyes met, he would start twistin his wedding band but it was not to show me, it was being done inconspicously. I took that as a sign that I was getting to him jus a little bit. At the table, I imagined his longer hair (not really too long but wavy and hot) and me and him fucking....damn, I could feel myself blushing. He has left and returned and his spot next to me was taken by a flirty cute guy but he was a BSer. You could see he was a womanizer and traveler. It was the god across the table that I wanted....with every chip placement, I made sure he would see down my shirt....and he looked...and he blushed...what was he thinking?
The night continued and our eyes would meet and we both would turn away quickly. A definite attraction, you could feel it. A spot opened next to me and he walked around. I touched his hand leaning over the table and I apologized....he smiled and then offered to be my chip placer. I guess that is equivalent to a knight in shining armor at the roulette table. We smiled, we flirted and we touched. When I hit it on the number, I was jumping up and down and we hi fived but when our eyes met, we both just stopped. Oh there is no doubt what we both were thinking. But then again, a few seconds later, I saw him under the table twist his ring.
So, my decision was....the flirting was great. But here is a man who is trying to be faithful and I am not going to tempt him. It was different. I am not out to seduce married men. The men that I have been with or flirted with are already in the affair game or have decided they do want to cross the line and have an affair. I realized now that I have never seduced a man who was a faithful husband and we just were at the right place at the right time. I do not see the benefit of pulling that man over the line....there are plenty of men who are over the line already.
I learned something new about myself this trip that I had never thought about. I do respect the vows of marriage and devotion. I wish I had that love and I am happy for people that do. So I guess I am not the succubus that Mystery Man thinks of me as (although for him, I guess I was). Silence on the MM front. Not a word since we were together. My heart tells me its over. That was our final good by. But I am okay with that. Not happy but not in torment. I know where he is this time and for some reason the fact that I could find him again gives me peace. No, I am not showing up at his door (I haven't even driven by yet). I would never jeopardize his family life. But just knowing his location in life....made me feel much better.
2 comments:
It does tend to hurt, but time will heal the wounds. Glad to hear that you are having fun in Vegas.
Take care sexy thang!
-scarlett =0)
Hey Scarlett....amazing how much it can hurt even when you know it's leading no where. Hey, I realized I was invading your territory in Vegas....lol I told you east and west would meet one day...almost there..
Post a Comment