Vegas was great and I didn't even get laid. Truthfully, I have never been a big one night stander. I need to feel a connection with someone. So just the fact that I know that I could have had all these men was enough for me. You know that look and attention a man gives you....as a woman you know when you can get them into bed. For me, that was enough of a triumph for my ego.
Upsetting to me was that I cried when it was time to come home. Not because I wanted to stay in Vegas, I just didn't want to return home to the BS. The last night was ruined by my husband and son going against my wishes and him buying a new phone. Putting me into another 2 year contract....sounds trivial but just another example of my life. Ironically, Mandy told me also that my husband and her husband thought I was away with my boyfriend. I WISH!!! lol
As for Mr. Porsche....with Mystery Man gone, my feelings for him are growing even more. He's picked up some of that void.....one example....I was nervous about over sleeping for my presentation. Mr. Porsche was scheduled to be in a meeting during the time that I needed to get up. The sweetheart stopped his meeting and made a wake up call to me. To me, that was like was more touching and meant more to me than any materialistic thing that he could buy me (except of course if he gave me his convertible vette...lol...kidding)
So I am back......the company's I work for are struggling financially now and well guess who is getting pressured to make things happen?! So I am working like a dog....
This is a double post though....I met with Single Rock Star yesterday.....oooooooooooooooooo
Let's just say, he earned his own blog entry!
No comments:
Post a Comment