The hubby pulled a fast one. I had wanted to take my son away to a week camp. I mentioned how it would be the perfect opportunity to getaway. Miraculously the hubby found my son a bus home. At that point, I decided, OK, why spend the money, stay home. Hubby forgot to mention he was taking him up, leaving a day earlier than the camp so he is coming home on the bus. Oh and miraculously, the hubby's paycheck was cashed by him. I didn't get it. Oh and the man thinks he is living here rent free? Ok, this process is beginning to get ugly.
I went out for a drink on Friday night with a girlfriend and her boyfriend. Literally one hour. The child he is, heard I was going out and did not come home till midnight. Let's see, he never called to see who was watching the kids if I was out and he was out. Aaahh....you see where this is going. He didn't even care if the kids were left alone....they are young! It's a little more to the story but you get what is going on here. I gotta get him out fast....very fast...
So what would a woman who has the weekend to herself do?! Hmmm....get a babysitter and fuck around you must think!! I chose to stay home and clean. Gotta tell ya, I am beginning to think I am heading for sainthood here. I haven't fooled around in weeks. Is this like being a kid when its the forbidden fruit, you desire it so...and when you are given the green light..I am not going to want it?!!? OH MY PLEASE SAY NO!!!
Actually I feel like I am nesting right now. You know when a pregnant woman starts to get ready for the baby....it's like I am getting ready for being alone. I began to do the things that I so long wanted to get done but HE never did. I attacked and threw out tons of stuff from this shed we have. It's more like a house that he throws everything in. It was a disaster and squirrels are living there rent free. In fact, his crap has given them the material to build their homes. They had damn condos in there on these shelves. I went in and threw out. Kept throwing and throwing....my frustrations, my anger....I just kept throwing!! A neighbor came over and asked if I was moving....all the garbage in the front of the house. Nope...summer cleaning....And then....I set up a bed for him in the den. Oh he is going to flip when he gets home but I don't care. Reality is, he is not going to be happy with my nesting. My goal was to set up some room in that shed for his crap. Being realistic, all his damn collections are not going to be going with him. So I am making room in the shed.
And so, my body aches from head to toe. I can't even move another muscle. Climbing ladders, lifting boxes, organizing tools and wood....I am DEAD! BUT....I am very horny....tonight I would love to just lie in bed and have a man have his way with me. I'm sure I wouldn't be a total dead log...but I certainly would love a nice big hard cock right now. I can actually think of exactly how I would want it!!!! Mmmmmmm.......leaned over the bed. Yup, thrusted hard from behind leaning over the bed.
but since there is no man around this evening.....sigh.....I guess I am going to do the next best thing right now. MY TUB!! I haven't turned the music on, candles and my vibrator...in a real long time. I think its exactly what I need.
Gotta admit....I was lonely this weekend. Not for the hubby...but I have been in all weekend pretty much and I was thinking a lot. Probably too much. I was thinking when I was the happiest these last few years. And, reality hit. Okay, the tub is calling me....my vibrator...some new batteries (its waterproof).....I do worry sometimes, i mean what happens if the thing malfunctions and I am found dead in the tub with a vibrator in me. Geez, how embarrassing...
5 comments:
Will it be a pepperemint bath in the tub? I remember so when you first started writing that you would have peppermint. I had gone through you to join AM so hope you got some credits. But I've taken myself off of it after two weeks as the men here are simply too boring - they don't bother to read the profile, and refuse to write well, so they aren't appealing at all. No rush, no pursuit, no fun, just stupid. But then I'm not like you and am probaby not provocative enough.
"Hubby forgot to mention he was taking him up". Do you mean he was picking him up?
"I attached this shed we have". Not sure what this means???
Sorry, I think I am getting lost in the translation. Are you going so fast you don't proofread or just frustrated in your writing?
LOL...it was lavendar tonight. that is so funny that you remember. nothing is worse than a lame duck on Ashley. Sorry you haven't been having much success. Provocative? Maybe I am. But I am usually more flirtacious. But I totally agree with you. Back to the old mental stimulation.
Anonymous 2- attacked, sorry. And honestly, I do not proof my writing (sorry). It comes from the heart and I just like to let it flow. So at times, I guess it does sound jibberish. LOL. I apologize but quite frankly, when I have gone back and read it, I feel a little vulnerable, too open and days later I would never have written things. I guess this is my journal so you get the emotion as it happens.
When I have typos, I usually blame it on typing with one hand ;)
JF BREAK
Hysterical...I wish I would have consulted with you first...lol xooxo
Post a Comment