Thursday, July 16, 2009

What Not To Say To A Woman You Want To Get In Bed...

Remember the guy I met and didn't know his name? I wasn't into him..he looked nothing like his pix and when we met, there was absolutely no chemistry. Nice guy, but nothing there. He IMs me four times a day...I told him that I got a lot on my mind right now. Ok, I am a wimp when it comes to saying Didn't feel anything. I make excuses not to hurt the person. Is that wrong? Should I just say..didn't feel the chemistry?

anyway, he just sent me a note.... "If you don't want to be with me anymore, do you have a friend that would want to?"

Let's see...I went around to all my married friends and told them about him and I blew up a picture and have been soliciting for him. Hmmm....I didn't know I was his Affair Agent. Would I charge a finders fee or something? Basically he is saying.....I need my cock in a woman's pussy asap...I can't get into yours so can you arrange for me to get into one of your friends ?!?

The coffee spitting out of my mouth when I read his IM. How funny is that?!!?!

And Kevin, your remark was hilarious. And you thought you could innocently watch CNN and not think of sex! See, I changed that. Well for the record, he's a regular guest on the show, not an anchor or an employee of CNN. So when the experts come on now.....imagine....just imagine!!!

3 comments:

Cala Gray said...

I've had guys ask that, do you have any friends? I just sit there thinking SERIOUSLY?! hahahah

Now I must start to watch CNN..;)

Anonymous said...

Well... I really do think it is much kinder to tell someone you really are not into him (and kinder to yourself, too), than to let him IM you four times a day. He won't get it until you do!

Anonymous said...

"If you don't want to be with me anymore, do you have a friend that would want to?"

Ha I had a guy say something like that to me... *shakes head* what are they thinking???