After feeling like I had a revelation with Mr. Astronaut, the bad date, the conversation with Mr. Security...I felt...wow, none of these men are for me. Not even on a sexual basis. they are just not doing it for me. Of course, Mr. Porsche is the exception. He came back from vacation and has been super attentive. It's nice.
So anyway. I began to think, I need to concentrate more on me. I need to learn a little bit more of what I am looking for in life and I need to live in the present. I find myself going through my life never living in the present. do you know what I mean? When I am sitting down working, or watching tv or driving in the car or whatever I am doing...I am always thinking about what I have to do. sometimes I arrive at a destination and I don't even really remember the ride. So now I am reading this book called.... the Power of Now. I also went and bought all these other metaphysical science books to read. Hey, $50 in the bookstore is certainly cheaper than therapy.
While I was there, I also found angel oracle cards. I decided to buy it as entertainment. For those of you who remember, I found that mysterious angel in my recycling bin. Well, I read the directions and I decided to do my own reading. I asked the question....will I be happy? and what card comes up.... the relationship card. Basically it says I need to re-connect my love of myself and my connection with God and the angel force. I need to look within and love myself and then other relationships will follow. SPOOKY... but it gets better. Later in the night and this morning again,,,,I re-did it and guess which card came up. I have only done it three times and all three times the same card came up. No..there are not 44 relationship cards. All 44 are different. I shuffled and shuffled so what is the statistical chance I would pull the same card three times in a row?!!?!! SPOOKY...
Life works in mysterious ways.
and btw, I tried today to live in the present and quite frankly, its a lot of work. I am a compulsive thinker.
4 comments:
We all been saying that since your problems with ex. Focus on yourself and then find out what, who you want to be with or whatever the case may be.
Hi...just found this blog...curious...are you still married?
Spooky. And intriguing.
Oh, and I want you.
She is separated Mike.
Post a Comment