
Happy Thanksgiving! While I love to see my family, I can't wait to see them walk out the door either. My mom is getting more and more high strung as she ages and it was a tough day dealing with her. So yes, the bottle came out and with every criticism, with every snippy remark...I drank a glass. Not bad, only needed one bottle for the day! I was barely holding on by a string to try and keep the smile on my face. But I did it, I didn't snap, I didn't yell, I held it together until the end!
Gave a lot of thought to all your remarks regarding Mr. G. And you are all right!!! I need to just let it happen and not overanalyze every move. I am the type of person who likes everything in a nice package. All my T's crosses and I's dotted...okay I'm anal. And this is one instance where I need to sit back and just let it happen. Stop trying to control the situation is very tough for me. I do it in business, I do it in my marriage and I do it in every aspect of my life....because I have to.
I'm not used to someone taking control and that's his personality as well. And Kissy, I thought about it. He has sent me some type of an email everyday just to say hi. Today, he was so concerned that I didn't get my email so he sent it to my email, my phone and my voice mail to make sure I got his Happy Thanksgiving message.
I definitely have a warped sense of humor, I took a picture of my turkey (which I was very proud of) and sent it to him. He thinks I am a off the wall....I love to do spontaneous and fun things and he's not used to letting his guard down. He'll relax hopefully!
I also noticed that a holiday is a reason why old contacts seem to come out of the wood work. I got an email from Shrinky Dink, Boy Toy and my two stalkers. I honestly thought they had given up but they haven't....I am always honest when it comes to the fact that I am seeing someone else. One stalker tried to put me on a guilt trip. " I am waiting for your relationship to end so we can hook up. I haven't been with anyone nor am I trying to meet someone. I know we are perfect for each other".
I got a horrible chill up my spine. I had spoken to this guy once on the phone and we may have emailed three times back and forth many months ago. I told him to move on, not to wait for me. But he insists that if we met, I would be so happy with him. Okay, he's flipping me out. I told him that once too. "You are starting to really flip me out can you stop". Obviously, it didn't work. So now I am taking the ignore approach. Hopefully, he will get the message that way. I never knew I gave such good email....Scary!
And that's it. I did have an email back and forth with a "doctor". Does a chiropractor count as a doctor? Personally, I don't think so, yet they all say they are doctors. A think they are doctor wannabees. Hey, if nothing else, I can get a few adjustments!
Well this is really my last post till Sunday. Leaving at 6AM and I'm still not packed and have a kitchen to get back in order. Hope you had a great turkey day and a great weekend!
3 comments:
Whatever it takes to get thru it!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving cheri! Too bad about the stalkers. It sucks that they have to be like that. But maybe they see this as just being persistent. They should be able to take a hint though and move on. I'll take a few female stalkers though. I'm about due I think. LoL
Just enjoy Mr. G. and your time with him.
Thanks BJ, Shel and Lori!
Hope you all had a great thanksgiving.
BJ, trust me, a stalker is not fun especially one that watches your every move online and says he isn't looking for anyone else. It's a little scary since he really doesn't know me at all.
Post a Comment