
Do you see a man's face or the word Liar?
I picked this picture because it just reminded me that everyone has a hidden side you may not first see.
That perfect mood of this week is slowly drifting....okay....it's almost gone. And, it was no one specific. It was just all the little things in life just chiseling away at my mood and eventually...its gone. I'm home alone most of the weekend because the hubby is busy running around with sports. So I had way too much time to think (and to bitch how dirty the house was). In addition my mother is in one of her torture moods. Yes, this is a woman who expects perfection, and fall short, and she can make your life a living hell. And, guess what, I fell short. And you would think it would be something big, it's actually that I didn't call early enough on her birthday ( I was waiting for the whole family to be around). Can you imagine if she knew what I was doing on her birthday (Mr. G-). Okay, I just started to giggle to know that her perfect daughter was out doing a man on her birthday. I guess that's the rebel in me.
Well there was an upswing to this weekend. I got in touch with an old childhood friend. We were great friends growing up and well I miss her terribly. She lives far away and we don't always get to connect. "Y" and I know each other since we are about 7 yrs old. We've even shared the same man (and I think there were more but she denies it). However, "Y" had that man as part of a threesome. I, as you know, was not like that at a younger age. I was miss prim and proper. Oh yeah! I had a wild side but I was also a bitch (I admit it). But "Y" was always more free about things, more relaxed and even more relaxed sexually.
I decided to tell her about my website, my life and what was going on. Well, little did I know that "Y" had been into erotica since a very young age, voyeurism (obviously I knew threesomes) and other things that she won't share with me yet. Funny how you think you know so much about people and there is still so much more to know. I've now re-discovered and old friend and we have more in common! So "Y" welcome to my blog and don't think about me as that sweet innocent little girl anymore..as you can see, I've come quite a bit of a way!
So with "Y" and I talking, I couldn't help but flash back to that boy who was my boyfriend (and part of her threesome--it was before me, for the record. And I didn't know until later on). He was so hot, he was so sweet and he truly adored me. Of course, I treated him like shit. Yup! What I would do now for a man to love me the way he loved me then. Brought me flowers, wrote songs for me, always was there for me and did I happen to mention he had a HUGE dick. I can remember the first time, it did not fit!!! But we worked on it and practice makes perfect. I went away to college, he called me every other day.
And then I got drunk in college, called him, broke it off and 10 minutes later slept with another guy who became my new boyfriend. He hated me (for good reason) and the last time I saw him, a friend arranged for him to be at my bachelorette party. Why, I do not know! He still was bitter. I know you are all saying "Bitch" and you are right. But you will be glad to know that I've changed tremendously since then AND I wish I could talk to him today.
I did spent part of the day looking him up on the internet. Couldn't find him but I'm sure I will be able to track him down. Sadly, what I would do now for someone to have such a devoted heart and to worship me like he worshipped me. Hey, that probably only happens once in life and I blew it.
Okay more confession, we came from very different backgrounds and well, he didn't exactly fit the "perfect" image of a suitor in my circle. I always dated the rich boys, I planned my life so perfectly. I married one of those rich boys......AND look where I am now!!! Funny how life turns out.
Well, I am going to leave you with a song that is truly my life...."Lyin' Eyes" by the Eagles. Scarely, Chris said this song reminded him of me (and he knew nothing at the time). Funny, when I was younger, I was disgusted by the woman in the song. As I got older, I pitied the woman in the song, then I was intrigued by her and now---I AM TRULY HER! My hubby is not an old man though but the life I had planned certainly did not happen. And trust me, I always planned. Ask "Y" the Queen of Lists I was!!!
3 comments:
You know it's funny....I love the Eagles...and know that song well...but never really listened to that song....Untill I just read it now....I guess it's weird how you never stop and listen until someone brings it's to your attention!!!
Have a great day!!!
It's great that you found your old friend, and someone to share your thoughts with in the reasl world
I also found passion, excitement, desire... and love on the web. Almost everything I don't have in my marriage. Why is this? I love flirting with the various messenger programs. I love sharing my erotic (sometimes very naughty) thoughts and desires in the written format. I enjoy myself on-line... once I adjusted that is...
aDICKt of Passion
Post a Comment