
Sometimes you need a kick in the ass! Everyone does. When you are feeling down, self destructive and wallowing in your own self pity. Usually, I am the kicker for family and friends. However, even the kicker needs a good kick once in awhile.
As I had said yesteday, I was feeling very alone with major decisions. Chris was there but not like he used to be. Well, this morning, I got that IM and call. Yes, it was my kickee! My soulmate who was ready to give me some of my much needed kick in the ass.
He was my knight in shining armor today coming to my emotional rescue (hey, isn't that a Rolling Stones song?!?) Anyway, there was my old Chris. Giving me good advice (some which I already had done--of course, we think the same way) and I love when he tells me to shut up and listen. I giggled and had a big smile on my face.
So this post has to be short. I need to get to picking myself off the ground and getting back on course. Facing the demons. He gave me the best advice that I needed to hear and I would like to share it with you because, well hopefully it will help you too. "It's not that you can't do it. You just haven't found or figured out the way to do it so it solves the problem. You gotta keep looking, you'll find it."
And yes, he is so right. I have to face the problem , stop dwelling and looking into the past and attack it from all angles. The saying I usually live by is "Throw enough shit up against the wall, eventually something will stick". And so, today I am going to do just that.
Thanks baby! You are amazing Shithead!
3 comments:
Careful, don't get your heart ripped out again
Thanks! And you are right. Actually, I am very happy with the mental stimulation and the support that he gives me. But thanks for being concerned....I do have to keep my emotionsl in check!
Hope it's a good kick! We all need it once in awhile!
Post a Comment