Monday, November 14, 2005

On My Own & A great BJ Technique


As you noticed, I rarely talk about my family espcially my hubby. Why? He's not apart of this world. I try to keep my family life separate. This "world is my escape" to bring him into it would surely put a damper on the fun (and I already have too many men in this world!)

Anyway, my dad came over today. And, he never worries about me. No one does, I am the glue of the family. The problem solver. Well I thought I have been doing a real great job keeping the mask on, but my eyes are giving me away. He just stopped by because he said he was really worried about me. That there is something not right. He is able to see I am not happy. "My baby's sparkle is gone in her eyes".

So as daddy's little girl, what do I tell him? I'm miserable in my marriage. I'm tired of the void and being unhappy. Or maybe I should say, "don't worry dad. I'm only unhappy around my hubby. I am being sexually satisfied for the first time in years by other men. They actually make me smile and laugh". I decided to just say--"I'm fine, really. Things are a little rough but I'll be okay." I don't want him to worry yet I don't want to totally lie either. If I ever do decide to get a divorce, I don't want it to be a total shock.

So today I thought a lot about what I wanted in life. Right now, I don't want a divorce. Financially and for the kids, it would be too difficult. But I did think about it and I know for a fact. I will never re-marry. I would want to just have fun and fool around and be with my kids. I would want to be independent and do exactly what I want. Would it be lonely? I really don't think so. I actually think I am more lonely now. He's always running with sports and well, when he is here, there is not much that we talk about. What did we ever talk about? We must have talked before kids, I know we did. Now, we talk but it's like being acquaintances. Sadly, he's not even my best friend anymore. He used to be.

I had two major things happen to me in the last few days. One extremely happy and one financial. Out of obligation, I told my hubby. His response was classic. Really? For the financial issue I got more of a response because it effected him.

I told Chris and he was (of course) more understanding and more elaborate about it. But he's busy working and has his own BS to deal with. Sadly, three months ago, Chris would have given me an hour discussion on things I could do, what he would do and really get me motivated. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate and cherish his opinion and the advice he gave me, but it sadly reminded me that our relationship is not what it used to be. As for Booty Caller, wouldn' even waste my time and Mr. Government---he would listen if he was around but he's off on business and its hard to text message the whole saga. He does get two points for asking about it in 4 text messages today.

So, reality. I am on my own and that's okay. Somehow, I will figure out the answers to all my problems. I think I will take a bath now, listen to Kyle Minogue, fantasize in my tub, light some candles, read the Violet Blue book I am reading for review on my site called "The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio" (gotta practice--I have my big day with Booty Caller on Wed. He reserved the room for three hours. I am going to try that lip thing on him too---plus whatever I learn from this book).

The Best Position For Your Lips During A Blow Job
Try it, you'll be amazed: Put your finger in your mouth.Move it back and forth with your lips in an "O". Feel the sensation. Nice but a little rough and dry. Now, use the inside of your mouth, right inside your lips and do the same thing.--your lips should look like a blow fish or Mick Jagger. Feel the difference. It is so much more succulent, wet and smooth.

Now if you have any tricks up your sleeve. I'd love to know from your personal experience, what has made a man moan and go crazy. If your a guy, what really turns you on. Hey, if Booty Caller is as good as he says, I better have some ammo up my sleeve (or in my pants or mouth)! He you know me--always eager to please!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I have to agree with you...If I ever got divorced I would never remarry either...And that's a promise!!!

BJ tricks.....I've used pop rocks...Humming....it might seem alittle weird but you humming gives a whole different sensation...or so I've been told!!

Have a great day!!!

Cheri said...

Humming huh?!? I will definitely try it and pop rocks...love it. Did he like it? That has to be a wild sensation in your mouth. A lot of movement going on!

Two great ideas Lori. I knew I could count on you!!

Lori said...

Oh he loved it....I didn't tell him what I had up my sleeve the first time...so it was a total surprise!!!

Have a great day!!!

Cheri said...

Couldn't find pop rocks today!! but when you read my posting, it didn't matter (booty bailed!).

Frustrato, make a whole erotica package and have the book be a part of it. Don't just give the book, include things for her as well (They also have the Ultimate in Cunnilingus too!) Do edible panties, massage oils, Kama Sutra, Romance games (or you can go with vibrator and anal beads..) choose what fits your sex life AND go a little more daring. Have fun!