
Well, I think they say you have to watch out for the quiet ones. Well, once again, who ever they are is correct. I had an amazing, amazing afternoon with MR. G-. And yes, it was intense and hot.
AS I told you, he has this thing with discreet. Now I do to but sometimes its a little extreme and while you are trying to look indiscreet, you actually stand out. My point, he was killing me with his "Disguise". Anyway, we decided we'd have to meet at a motel if we were going to be able to have anytime alone. So, we did. It was fun, I had no idea where I was going or when. He sent me a text message first with the exact time and location. Then when I got there, he sent me the room number. I knocked on the door and he opened it up to meet me with one red rose and there were rose petals on the bed (he knows I like flowers). Now, this is smooth. I'm sure you are thinking, he's getting laid. And so he did! Yes, it's official, the Virgin Cheater has officially become a cheater.
He kissed me so gently and slowly moved me over to the edge of the bed. No pressure but honestly, I was so wet that I could feel my underwear was soaked. It began slowly, gently with light kisses and then it became quite intense. We were devouring each other. Clothes were flying , my boot almost hit the tv, it was quite amusing. As he slipped his hand into my pants, he just looked at me and said you are so damn wet....I couldn't help but laugh. What do you expect with all the anticipation of this moment, I would have been really concerned if I was dry. He inserted his fingers and it felt like he was digging for gold. IT felt so fucking good that I was moaning. I could feel my body quivering. He has a way with those hands boy. And well, his body. I was shocked how muscular he was. He hides it under those clothes but he had the nicest ass and legs. They were all muscle. I was shocked looking at him with no clothes. A six pack too , what a nice surprise!
I knew he was dying for a blow job. So, the tease I am. I started at his ear and slowly worked my way down his body. Licking every inch of his chest, circling his nipples and making a direct line with my tongue to the target. Now, 15 years of marriage, you kind of stop worrying about technique. So I was a little concerned. However, if you've read my website, you know our first book review was "Blow Him Away". Actually, it's half up but Mandy and I discussed it at coffee. So, I decided to use one of the techniques that was in the book. It's the idea that you use the inside of your lips not your actual lips (read Mandy's review completely in two days--I've been so busy blogging--I am slacking on the site). Anyway, it works! He would moan everytime I did it. Pretty amazing!
So now the big moment, I don't know how he asked me because I was busy panting but all I remember saying was Yes! Well, that was it. It was so hot and intense. It was actually missionary but it was perfect. He was excellent at thrusting and really was able to get totally inside of me. I could feel myself shaking with each pulse. I heard him moaning, talking to God and calling my name but my head was nine thousand miles away in my own orgasmic state. He collapsed next to me, a little snuggling, a little giggling and round 2.
This time, my favorite position "Doggie" man that guy can thrust. I was moaning and my lips were just tightening around him. I was
drenched..he was able to easily slide in and out and it was just so smooth. Come on Cheri, I want you to have an orgasm, come on , well, I cannot believe how I was flying in the sky. He was so attuned to getting me to peak...it was great.Afterwards, we just laid there and talked a little. It was a little awkward since we both had never done this before (all though I wonder about him). But I really felt great. I have no regrets. Well it was a screw and run! He had to get back to work and I had to get back to life. I walked around in a daze the rest of the day. But I have no regrets and it was really nice. Morally, I am wrestling with it but you can't turn back the hands of time and I would probably do it again. A new partner was amazing.

So today, I woke up to an email "Good Morning Juicy..I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday xoxox" and it brought a smile to my face. I nickname all my lovers and now one of my lovers nicknamed me! I sent him an ecard (I'm a sucker for those ecards)...it was just lips with you're delicious! I had a great time! Later in the day, he sent me one back that was a rose and it said something with passion and how I loved to be entwined with you. He's smooth.
So I have a smile on my face. Still something is a little off but I don't care right now. The memory of the afternoon delight brings that much needed smile to this Juicy's face!!! Sweet Dreams!
6 comments:
Well done you, congrats on losing your "virginity", sounds like it was a lot of fun.
He should keep you busy for a little while. If you still want to hear some of my fantasies let me know.
Thanks! It was fun...and I think you should let me see your blog, email me the address. Come on, you can trust me...
Congrats, I hope you like the decisions you've made as much as I enjoy mine.
Sorry Cheri, I thought you could figure it out from my previous emails. I know I can trust you..I will email it now.
you are my hero. I am so proud of you. it takes a lot to do what you did. Keep up the good work.
Woohoo cheri! The only thing better than your description of the encounter would be video. ;-)
So with sex this intense can you both keep it just about lust?
Post a Comment