
Can you see it in my eyes?
By Cheri
Can you see the sadness in my eyes?
Does it show all my dirty secret lies?
Can you see that emptiness I feel deep down inside?
Does it show all the river of tears I have cried?
Can you see that flicker of hope that yearns for your touch?
Does it show you the desires I need fulfilled so much?
Can you see in my eyes, passed this façade of life that I lead?
Does it show you how much I want to escape with you indeed?
Can you see my fantasyland that I have existing in my mind?
Does it show you all the secret fantasies I want you to find?
Can you see my sexuality is about to explode?
Does it show you how my fears and inhibitions have begun to erode?
Can you see my desire to reach a point filled with total pleasure?
Does it show you the orgasms I want with you to keep and treasure?
Can you see that I am in need to escape and go to a place where we can fulfill all we’ve been denied?
Does it show you how desperately I need our worlds to collide?
Can you see how you would never know my emptiness is so deep inside of me?
Does it show you how desperately I need you to find me, fulfill me and embrace me?

Can you see it in my eyes?
Please look deep and save me from all these lies!
Please, look deep inside my eyes!!
By Cheri
Can you see the sadness in my eyes?
Does it show all my dirty secret lies?
Can you see that emptiness I feel deep down inside?
Does it show all the river of tears I have cried?
Can you see that flicker of hope that yearns for your touch?
Does it show you the desires I need fulfilled so much?
Can you see in my eyes, passed this façade of life that I lead?
Does it show you how much I want to escape with you indeed?
Can you see my fantasyland that I have existing in my mind?
Does it show you all the secret fantasies I want you to find?
Can you see my sexuality is about to explode?

Does it show you how my fears and inhibitions have begun to erode?
Can you see my desire to reach a point filled with total pleasure?
Does it show you the orgasms I want with you to keep and treasure?
Can you see that I am in need to escape and go to a place where we can fulfill all we’ve been denied?
Does it show you how desperately I need our worlds to collide?
Can you see how you would never know my emptiness is so deep inside of me?
Does it show you how desperately I need you to find me, fulfill me and embrace me?

Can you see it in my eyes?
Please look deep and save me from all these lies!
Please, look deep inside my eyes!!
6 comments:
Woow that was amazing!!!
Have a great day!!!
Beautiful, Cheri . . .
XO
Thanks guys!
Sweet- yup, those layers and layers of life pile on pretty high throughout the years!
Lori- Thanks...hey you have't written in awhile. the bra didn't inspire you?!? lol
Jim- Thank you hon. One word can sometimes speak thousands! XO
I hear you Cheri....LOL
I'm still here!!!!
My, my desirable, sexy, horny, and now a poet too! All that in one package! I'll bet you are good looking too!
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Anyone willing to hold me tonight!!??!!
Post a Comment