Friday, January 20, 2006

The Sex Research Is Killing Me!!


Today was a much better day, thankfully! Every once in awhile I feel that entrapment, the walls are closing in and I feel like there is no escape. I hate that feeling because I am a very independent person. I am used to controlling situations and I feel very uneasy when I can't see the light. For everyone, change makes us feel uneasy....change gives you a sense of uneasiness of no control. Today, I was able to see the light a little. I've weathered tough storms and I am a tough cookie if I need to be. Today, I'm back to take on my life! I know corny but true. I need to just keep looking ahead.....

So what better way than to research for the Rendezvous Radio Podcast! (hee.hee). I'll tell ya...I have to take research for this in smaller doses or my clitoris is going to wear away ! Yup, the topics I decided to do for next week are too much for me! I spent the afternoon actually fantasizing and masturbating. Yes, I admit it! I couldn't take the tightness....of course if I'm horny,

I have to release it some way.... first, I decided to send a eCard to Mr. Gov (attached is a copy I sent to myself). He's so damn disciplined. Figures, I pick one that is stubborn (horny yes, he wrote that he has had a hardon for two days and it is my fault. But I am interrupting his thoughts during the day and he is having a hard time concentrating ). So one of three things is going to happen: 1) he stays so damned disciplined for a few more months--which I am not going to be able to take 2) he breaks and we screw each others brains out (I can almost taste him) or 3) he gets a restraining order (only joking!!)

So I sent him this eCard---I love doing stuff like that. And I really think that you should sent it to someone you care about too. It makes them smile, it's sexy, it's hot, it's spontaneous! There are eCards on my website (even nude cards, love cards) if you don't know of any sites. I love
www.lovingyou.com site for cards but today I found an ecard from Bryan Adams. I love Bryan Adams. My favorite songs are Run To You and Heaven! So, I sent this card to Mr. Gov--titled "Run To ME!" He will smile, blush and hopefully get a little woody!! I love spontaneous things!!

Run To ME!

You can click on it and see the card I sent! Wouldn't you do me after
getting a card like that ?!!? (hee.hee) Okay, I am going to hold what I was researching on until tomorrow. It was two things "Cunnilingus" and this new exchange service I found that talk about being able to make your role playing fantasies come true. Damn, I can't take it! The tightening, the pulsations....I need to get laid! I really need to have some hot sex! I might have to move on, continue my search for Mr. Married Prince Charming...he has to be out there....next podcast....I'm advertising for him! Yup! That's it...I'm going to advertise on the podcast...maybe he will hear it and find me...talk about using bandwidth to my advantage!

Sweet Wet Dreams!

(okay the music is off so you can hear the Run To You Song and because last night at 2AM, I couldn't get it to stop playing it woke up the kids--so I need a little break...I can't control the volume on the Cheat by Mara!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're back on track, Cheri . . . good for you. Now if you could just describe the sitting-around-thinking-and-masturbating sessions you have a little more . . . lol. Very hot.

Keep swinging, baby --- he's out there.

XO

TMelendez said...

Hey..
where is my e-card?

T

Cheri said...

Aah Jim! I know you can use your imagination!! I will have to describe it, I can guarantee it will happen again this week because I have a lot of research to do!! LOL

T-, you didn't get it?!? I sent it to you-- it was with the song-- "ALL I WANT IS YOU!"