Well I am back to myself----the PITA Princess is back on track! The last two days, I have been thinking about my IT Man (Information Technology or Computer Man). To my surprise, I looked back and I never really mentioned him. Probably because our meeting was coming to a close when I started to blog.Actually IT Man is one of the best memories I will have in my old lady rocker. He was my first!!! My first kiss after 17 years, my first penis after 17 years, the first guy to feel me up after 17 years, my first cybersex EVER....aaahhh! The reason why I was thinking about him so much was because he
used to help me with my computer problems for a few months. Anytime I couldn't do something, call my IT Man (and like I told you I have been having problems figuring out how to do a directory on my website). "My knight in shining armor coming to my computer consulting rescue".We actually had 3 meetings over 3 months. Funny, if I wasn't involved with him, I wonder what would have happened with Chris and me. Chris wanted me to play that out before we got involved and by the time it was played out, Chris and I took on a whole new Soulmate thing.
Anyway, he was so dreamy! He had these pearcing blue eyes, this sexy smile and such a cute laugh. He was so level headed and nature boyish (I guess hanging with computers can do that to ya), another opinionated Republican but he loved my passion for advocating. Actually, our first meeting was after one of my congressional hearings that I testified at. It went so well that I was like a bubbling crazy girl. I was high on life. After our meeting, I asked him if he thought I was nuts. He said no way!! That was a turn on! Any girl who could have such a passion and excitement over that is one I know is going to be outrageous in bed and fun(isn't he sweet)!!
So we went to (guess where?) Starbucks and had coffee. We talked. I was mesmerized by his eyes (but very nervous). After, he walked me to the train (underground). Such a romantic environment, the gagging smell, the noise, the hustle and bustle of people.....but I wanted him to know that I liked him and I was dying to touch those lips. I also was dying to know what it felt like to kiss someone else after 17 years..
So we were saying good by and I went in to give him a peck and the next thing I know I grabbed him and pulled him closer. That little smirk was too much so I totally shocked him and started sucking face with him with such passion. He pulled back for a second with a shocked look said wow...our eyes met and we just went at it again. Had to be one of the grossest train stations but it was so fucking hot. I felt the tingles, the desire surging through my body.
So I went to get my MTA card to get on the train and next to me was a guy doing the same. Both of us looking at these computer screens
and he said "That definitely wasn't your husband' and he started to laugh. I just smiled and said how did you know I was married and that is not my husband? "The ring...and no one kisses their husband like that, girl, damn". I giggled and was on cloud nine the rest of the week! Yes, that was my first experience of crossing the line and it was so fucking hot! I've since then had fantasizing of fucking him on a train. What movies was that in? Was it Tom Cruise? That was a hot scene....one I want to act out. ( I keep thinking about those eyes and his smile! sigh )
So you may wonder, what happened to IT Man? Well, we met 2 more times, for lunch each time. He got a great job offer that he couldn't pass up. He lived far away and his commute each day was really far. So, we emailed, talked, Im'd cybersex and had those two meetings. One, we went to Central Park for lunch. We walked , talked, giggled and found a quiet area with some rocks that hid us from the main road. We spent the next few hours just kissing, massagine each other and putting our hands in each other pants. Now, it was one of the hottest days in the year so we were sweating like crazy and kind of added to the passion. It was his birthday, so I had to give him a birthday kiss! Yes, I leaned down and just sucked him for a minute or two. It was so much fun! As we got up, we noticed we were being watched the whole time!!So reality was, I really liked him and I couldn't sleep with him knowing he was leaving. The phone calls continued until he left but then the email started to slow down, the IM face didn't light up anymore and he no longer visited the personals site. I always like to pack up thoughts and memories from a past year. Somethings I pack to go into the next year with me, some I pack to put away in a memory box,it kind of gives me closer. I put his pix in my memory box amongst all the guys from college. And then last week, I felt like that girl on that commercial who is erasing her ex- boyfriends name from the cell phone. And when my cell phone said are you sure? I started to laugh--he was the only one I wasn't sure....I also had a few others that were so easy to delete!!
So that's my IT Man. He was hot. He used to tell me that I was lickable, suckable and just so fuckable (in a respectful way of course---lol).
Well now I have these tingles and I still have those computer problems that started this entire mess. Okay, there must be one computer guy out there who can help me!!!! Drop me an email. I just want to do a directory on my website....can you find it in your heart to help this girl out?!?
Sweet Wet Dreams Everyone !
6 comments:
Is it getting warm in here? Loved that story. Yes, the train scene was a Tom Cruise movie which was "Risky Business."
IT man at your service..you already know me :-)
If I already know you----HELP ME!! EMAIL ME!!
(G)ee I think I know who it is?!? lol
i just heard your blog and i think its great. i came in not thinking it would be that informative but it is so much more and im glad i heard it.
i like your comments on the oral sex book because your input on how you actually tried it really convinced me. i mean thats much better than someone writing that its good.
i listened to it with my MW and we tried it and now shes thinking of buying the book.
anyway keep up the good work.
we enjoy your blog.
oops i mean the podcasts.. duh.:)
Stretch--Yes, Central Park was hot! The train thing is a tough one especially with all the added security. I think we should rent a train and start a "mile below club" doing it on the subway train...lol
Waverider....I LOVE YOU!!! A person who appreciates the mind behind this horny woman. I will not sellout with the podcast. Yes, I will be looking for sponsors to foot the bill BUT I have to believe in their products. The book was unsolicited--technique really works!
Post a Comment