Monday, February 27, 2006

Doing It On The Dance Floor With The Eyes of Sin




Wow! Talk about a dream. Usually I don't remember them but lately now and then I have one that I wake up in disbelief (and very horny). I usually don't know where they come from but this one....I knew.

I dreamed that I went to this hot new night club to celebrate my birthday. I was with my married girlfriends so it was going to be a very respectable evening (damn). When we got there, the music was blasting and the room was filled with lots of gorgeous men. However, there was a beam of light focusing down on this one hot man. I was mesmerized by his dark eyes...sinful eyes. I couldn't stop staring........I was drawn to him on the dancefloor and our eyes connected.

We started dancing really close and moving up and down each others bodies. I could feel him getting hard and it was making me hot. Our eyes were still connected through the whole dance. His hands wandered up and down me and I could feel the wetness between my legs. I could feel his breath on me.......our hands were all over each other and he slipped his hand under my skirt on the dance floor. I could feel him making his way into my underwear and I just let him. The next thing I knew, being in that spotlight, he started to undress me. Slowly, I could feel my clothes slipping off my body. I started to undo his pants with his bulge quite prominent...yes he was big and thick. There were no doubt this man had the package.

We started to fuck on the dance floor to the music. I could feel his hot cock going deeper and deeper inside of me. "Don't stop, faster, deeper" was all that I said. He was holding me up and lifting me up and down on his hard cock, my hands wrapped around his neck. My body was totally overwhelmed with desire and I could feel the orgasms like a river of pleasure. For the first time, he smiled and we had obviously cum at the same time. Our eyes connected through this whole thing...he slowly put me down, we dressed and I walked back to my friends as if nothing happened. Nobody even saw this whole thing happen. The entire time people were dancing around us and no one saw us in this spotlight in the center of the dance floor.

I went back to my friends and was laughing, drinking and just having a great time. And that was it. I woke up wet and quite confused. But that man was certainly still in my head. I think he was Mr. Backgammon..lol

Well, it's obvious that the dream came from my birthday being right around the corner. Damn! I haven't even gotten used to being 40 and I am moving on to 41! I am not very pleased with that. And yes, I am planning to go out dancing with my girlfriends but you can be guaranteed NOTHING like that is going to happen......I have a reputation to uphold here. So yes, this is going to be a touch week in anticipation to my birthday on Sunday.

Funny, last week I was so stressed to escape I made a bunch of lunches. Actually, ones that I know are going no where but I needed to escape. Yes, Booty Caller, Mr. Divorce Lawyer, Mr. Chiropractor AND this weekend I spoke with Mr. Government . I know, I know.....a distructive week and what the fuck was I thinking? Well, I am cancelling two of the 4. Yes, I am going to go to lunch with Booty Caller AND you guess it.....Mr. Government. But just lunch.

Reality, I'm waiting for Mr. Navigator to return to see if this goes anywhere. Now that he will be back from his trips, we'll see if there is any potential. Booty Caller blew his chance a long time ago and Mr. Government........well since I already have slept with him......I leave that option open. Actually, I think we need to start again....as friends....and see where that takes me.

So, what's the chance that I will find my Mr. Married Prince Charming before my birthday??? Betcha I got a better chance of getting struck by lightning and winning lotto in the same day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm . . . sex on the dance floor. I knew you kids and your rock and roll music would spell trouble.

Lol . . . very hot, honey. Brought back memories of those slow dances in high school where, if you were lucky, you could settle one of your legs in between your date's knees, and just let her slowly straddle you, while your hand crept down the back of her scratchy taffeta party dress.

Wait a minute . . . I think I can hear The Beatles' Long and Winding Road right now . . .

XO

Hale McKay said...

Let's see, I would have been slow dancing to ... A World Without Love by Peter & Gordon ... Love Me Tender - Elvis ....
...Back then we chaperone teachers. Our dances and proms were in the school gym. Not like today in halls and hotels.
...We had to wait until we got into the back seat of a car.
...Hot post, Cheri.

Doublebogie said...

WOOOHOOO!
Happy birthday!

Wanna go dancing?

Have a great time

Cheri said...

Jim--you are so funny! I was a disco girl who loved to rollerskate! lol

Hale-Chaperones huh?! Elvis? Burning Love is what is now in my head!!

SPG-- ALIVE!! Was worried about you there...so you finally got to my tag you bad boy!! Gonna have to spank you!

DobleBogie-I always have my dancing school on...now I'm hearing Get Down Boogie Oogie Oogie! And thanks...still have till Sunday before I turn into an old pumpkin!!