Fate! I am a big believer that you make your own destiny, however, there is something/someone above that throws in little warm tingles just when you need them. Some angel has got a new truckload of tingles JUST FOR ME!!
I decided last night, that what happened with Mr. Navigator was for the best. I was too caught up in a whirlwind of fantasy with him. And in fantasyland, it only takes one mind to make it perfect--in reality, it takes everyone in the fantasy to make it come true. So, he may be my married Prince Charming but he needs to earn that status on his own. Basically, we will see. Yes, the PITA PRINCESS with the high maintenance tendencies is coming forward and so I should. I deserve not to settle and I am not going to....plenty of frogs for the pickin!!
So the "warm tingles"....I told you Booty Caller called yesterday in the midst of this whole disaster. We've become friends, he makes me laugh. I am going to lunch with him next week but the payback is that I will stop reminding him what a fool he was for his actions. Nothing more!
Another warm tingle came when Soulmate Chris helped me lick my ego last night. He always knows how to make me smile and laugh. Our friendship is going very well these days. I truly cherish him and we can "hey buddy" ourselves to death....it's just the way to push away those feelings as they start to surface a little. Actually right now, I like our friendship with nothing more (of course tomorrow it could change--lol).
Zorro talked me to sleep last night like a little baby. Placing me in a good frame of mind to drift off into dreamland. He gives me those warm tingles but he calls me on everything. He pointed out that I was being reeled in and out with Mr. Navigator (something he said from week one but I chose to ignore). Well I'm not into fishing (I am into participating in muff diving and I love having sex in water).... but I'm not into being teased on a line!
And this morning, Stud Muffin gave me the sweetest email to bring me more warm tingles telling me how special I am and how I should always remember that!
Now all these men knew I was a little down so I did have a real surprise in my sleep. I read a romance book which was boring and getting on my nerves last night. Of course I had to finish it but I'd rather read some of my favorite blog buddies fantasies than the book I read last night. So, I drifted off with the book still opened.....into a sweet sleep.
At 2:30AM, my cell phone rings which was lying on the bed. I sleepily picked it up to see a text message come in from Mr. Government. "I miss you. How are you?" Another day, I probably would have jumped up and text messaged him back but last night, I just smiled and drifted into a sweet, hot, wet dream...so that was a super warm tingle....waking up this morning with wet underwear and a smile. Details will have to wait till later (I have a conference call --but trust me....the details of that dream is etched into my mind.) Until later...... Happy Mental Masturbation Today!!
2 comments:
It's nice to have friends who lift your spirits and those who give you the "tingles."
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling much better.
Take care, sweet thang!
-scarlett
Thanks Scarlett-- I am lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful and caring men when I need them the most!!
Post a Comment